♦A Note From The Author♦

Did you miss me??

Common I wasn't going to just leave like that.
It seemed only fitting that I started this book with an author's note, so I should end this book with one as well!

Teary😭. Very teary😭...
So we've finally come to the end of these two beautiful characters in SEVEN DAYS OF SIN. Raven and Mikahail.

This was a short novella, I hope you like it. I have other projects I'm working on as well. So if you're done here, and you like the way I write stories as an author, you can please head over to my other books to check those out as well. That'd be nice.

Also, if you've been reading through all along and you've not actually voted for up to five chapters of the book, please try and do so, before you leave. That's all the appreciation I need. Also, if there are parts you like, drop a comment on them, if there are questions you wish to ask, drop them in the comment section of this author's note and I will get to them. There are no sequels or part 2's. Their love story continues of course, but this is where I, as the mere writer, stop my penning down of it.  See you in my next book! I'm sure you had a great time over here, I did as well!

AUTHOR'S NOTE

HEY GUYS!...♥😍😘😜🙈

so I was able to drop another chapter of SEVEN DAYS OF SIN (SDOS)

Pardon any typo errors, this is the first draft, I won't have the time to edit yet, until I'm done with the novel. But if you see anyone you can kindly point them out to me, in the comment section. It would be immensely appreciated.

I've decided to be updating SDOS every weekend. So a chapter every week, or 2 chapters if I'm feeling up to it, or wasn't so busy that week...

So please, if you liked this chapter, don't forget to

VOTE!!
Click the empty start below, at the lower part of this chapter, on your phone.

•It's just a single star, but it goes a long way to show me how much you appreciated the chapter, and the story as a whole.

•Even if you're a silent reader, it really doesn't take much to hit the empty star! Thanks a lot!😜

COMMENT!!!
This is just as important as voting, ergo, even more important, peharps.

• Comment on parts of the chapter you loved, changes you peharps want me to effect, or what you just generally loved about the story. It's really really appreciated. And it shows me that, alright Esther, there are people out there who are genuinely reading your works, and genuinely love it.

• If it's a criticism you wish to chip in, that's fine too. As long as it's useful and constructive.

FOLLOW!!!!
Alright, so this is just as important as well. You tap on my profile from the story, and go hit the follow button to follow me, if you genuinely liked the work, or wish to learn more about me, the author.

•Also, by following me, you get to always be alerted on your page, whenever I post a new chapter update on any of my works, including this one!

Hey! hey! Before you go, where you just going to leave like that?
Have you VOTED yet?
Pls do so before you leave!

BYE BYE!!!!😜😜😜