¦BOOK II¦- 28~ Mikhail Constantinovich 3

"We've heard a lot about you

"We've heard a lot about you. And how ruthlessly you kill, without mercy" the other younger man bit out irritatingly, eyeing Mikhail, too scared to say anything else.

"Then you've heard wrong. For it is only when someone threatens to hurt my family, that I become the man who ruthlessly kills without mercy...or remorse. And in this case, a threat to the Machiavelli name, is a threat to me"

"But you don't even bear the same surnames, Constantinovich! This is not your fight. When we started planning this coup, we had no idea that they'd send someone like you. Half my organization is dead because of you!"

"You and I both know that is of no fault of mine, Tchala. We didn't come to look for them. They came to kill us in our houses, and we had no other choice left to us, but to fight back, an act of self defense, or we'd be dead. You, Tchala, sent those men to their deaths! What happened when you knew it was me they'd sent, instead of someone weaker? Someone you could easily kill or control? Did you back off then? No. You wanted to prove your little, dangling cock! So you sent even more and more men, to their deaths, by continually telling them to attack my camp. My men have instructions to kill intruders on sight" Mikhail lashed out mercilessly.

Silently, the younger man stood up, then walked outside, and came back a few seconds later, with a young, beautiful, african girl.

She couldn't have been more than twenty, to Mikhail's eyes.

And God was she beautiful. She had a delicate face, with carefully arched brows and well sculpted cheek bones. Her eyes could only be from a line of angels. In essence, she was his type. The kind of woman he could date. She reminded him of Raven. But really, this woman with her incredible beauty, still couldn't hold a candle to the love of his life.

"What's the meaning of this?" Mikhail finally asked

"This is my daughter, Kaelisa. And I've chosen to gift her to you, for a peace treaty between us. This war has gone on long enough. I can't loose more men"

Mikhail softly chuckled, now that he realized what was going on here.

"Tchala, your son just called me a ruthless man, who kills people without mercy. And you in the same sentence, want to now gift your daughter to me? You must either love her very little, or trust me very much" Mikhail muttered amusedly

"I...know you would not hurt her" Tchala finally replied gruffly, bowing his head down in embarrassment, from Mikhail's words.

"She's my most prized possession, Mikhail. I ask that you take care of her well. She will serve your needs very well, and please you in bed. I only ask that when you tire of her, peharps in a year, or two years time, you should please, safely send her back to me"

"Listen, Tchala, I will only say this once. I hurt girls. Beautiful ones, especially. The last thing you want to do, is bring your daughter, especially one as beautiful as this, anywhere close to me. She's not a prize. She's not a possession. You shouldn't trade her like these to dangerous men. She has a mind of her own, don't you Kaelisa?" he finally turned to address the girl, dead set eyes on her

"Uh...um...sir..." she stammered

"We're done here, Tchala. I'm not interested in your daughter. But I will think about this your peace treaty"

"She's a virgin! If that's what you're worried about. It's not as if I just randomly toss my daughter about. I've tagged you a worthy enough man for her."

"Well then, there has to be a man more worthy than me out there, because I don't want her. She's your prized possession you say? Then why not look for a marriage alliance for her instead? Hmm? Does she matter so little to you, that you would give her out as a Mistress?" it baffled Mikhail. He couldn't seem to understand how any man would give out such a child, virgin or not, to a man like him

"You are more man than most, Mikhail Constantinovich. It is the pride of any woman to serve even such a little role, as Mistress, in your life" Tchala said with all conviction

"If you're worried about Raven..." Tchala began once more

"How dare you? You are not man enough to utter that name from your lips!" Mikhail instantly reacted angrily

"I am sorry. I didn't mean to offend you. It's just that, you've been so open with your relationship with her in public for the last year, that everyone who knows about you, certainly now knows about her as well. And all I wanted to say is, if she truly knows and understands who you are, then she should realize that you have needs... Special needs, that would most likely exist outside of her. She shouldn't be so selfish as to demand an exclusive relationship with you, Mikhail. She wouldn't be able to handle all of you on her own. I've heard stories Mikhail, of the kind of women you like and how you like to Pleasure them"

"Let me just stop you right there, Tchala. This said woman, in question, that I even have no business discussing with you in the first place, is about to become my wife. If she's handled my appetites for a year, trust me, she's woman enough to handle it for the rest of her life. Your daughter is beautiful, attractive, and if I wasn't already with another so important to me, I would have probably taken you up on your offer. Lord knows I've taken offers like that in the past. But I am that man no longer. Our meeting here is done. Like I said, I'll consider your peace treaty...without your daughter as prize"

Mikhail watched as they all stood up and walked out.
Then Gregori walked back in

"Boss, you let her go just like that?" he asked incredulously

"So you knew about this set-up?" Mikhail cocked a brow folding his arms

"Well... I kinda guessed. Wow, who would have known? You truly are now a changed man. Raven ought to feel like a lucky woman"

"No. She made me this way. I'm the lucky one" he murmured quietly, staring off into the distance.

A/N: Yes! I did it! 3 chapters in one day! Please if you didn't download the picture I put up there, in the middle of the story, go back and do so

A/N: Yes! I did it! 3 chapters in one day! Please if you didn't download the picture I put up there, in the middle of the story, go back and do so. That way we can all be on the same page on just how beautiful Kaelisa is.👌
If not, you would think Mikhail is reacting randomly to just any beautiful face, which I assure you, he is not.

Now, the question I said I was going to ask you guys, just for fun, not that it'll really happen in the book but: ...

"Would you guys have wanted him to accept Kaelisa as a Mistress? Just for sex? Especially as she's his type of woman?" comment and let me know what you think.

Don't worry. We have a really awesome story ahead of us. Sneak peak though: This is not the end of Kaelisa's story with Mikhail.😜. I too can be evil😈

Yeah, before I forget. Pls don't forget to
Vote on this chapter, and Follow Me💥

Next chapter would probably be dropping next week...