Author's Note and Disclaimer

Author's Note

The Bad Romance, Together With Me and Together With Me: The Next Chapter trilogy offered up some interesting relationships, problems and resolutions. But because of the non-chronological order there were a lot of strange gaps. I found a number of them intriguing but finally settled on the one that would not affect the overall picture of how things turned out in the original shows: Korn's past and his relationship with Mew.

I wanted to explore Korn's firsts. All the ones he shared with Mew long before he reconnected with Knock and their relationship started.

Fair warning: In order for this story to tie into the original canon, it has to end where Together with Me begins. For that to happen Korn and Mew have to break up. But it doesn't mean that everything that happened before that, isn't valid. That is what I will try to explore.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction using characters from Together With Me อกหักมารักกับผม by Saisoo adapted into the television series of the same name by TV Thunder exclusively for LineTV. No infringement on her claims to said copyright is intended in the creation and publication of this work.

I do not claim ownership of the characters or the setting(s) in which they are represented. The story created is a work of my imagination and is intended for entertainment purposes only. No financial benefit is derived from writing or publishing this story.