Chapter Thirteen

Mew couldn't stop thinking about sex now that it was a possibility. Everything he knew before had been experienced in a vacuum. He hadn't known if it was possible or with whom it might be possible. But ever since he'd watched that video clip with Korn, his mind had latched onto the other boy like a lamprey on a shark.

For someone who prided himself on his control, he wasn't very controlled now. He was at the mercy of the possibility and it was going to drive him crazy. Yet he found himself seeking out Korn more and more.

They studied together, in school and at home. But he also watched him practise and spent as much time with him on the weekend as he could. It felt like they were dating. But Mew knew they had not reached the point of defining their relationship. It wasn't because he didn't want to. He could tell that Korn was reluctant and he didn't want to push for fear of scaring him off. So he held back. He wasn't doing a very good job.

"I keep thinking about you..." Mew said as he pulled Korn into an empty classroom. He pushed him against the nearest wall and kissed him. Hard.

"Are you crazy?" Korn asked when they stopped for breath.

"I think so." Mew didn't mean to sound regretful. "I keep wanting to..."

"I know."

"You do...?

"But we can't."

"I know."

Except it didn't stop him. The next time, he pulled Korn into a stall in the boy's bathrooms. They had been making out by the sink when someone came in and nearly caught them. They were standing close together, the narrow cubicle offering little room for anything else. They were waiting for whoever it was to leave when Mew's attention drifted. He was extremely aware of Korn's body pressed against his in the close confinement.

"Korn..." He whispered.

"Shh....they'll hear you."

"I don't think I can... I think I'm going to..."

He couldn't finish what he was saying. Instead, he pressed himself into Korn. Desperate to get some friction against his hardened member. To finish what they had started while standing by the sink. But this wasn't about just him and he didn't want Korn to think he was using him. But his body wasn't listening. Instead of pulling off like he knew he should, he pressed harder. Instead of trying to calm his speeding heartbeat and his rapid, shallow breath, he was finding new ways to raise the temperature and increase their speed.

"Mew...stop. You can't do that here."

"Fuck. I don't think I can stop..."

Without warning, Korn pushed him away but there wasn't much space. Luckily, hitting his back against the stall partition was enough to get Mew's head functioning properly again.

"Thank you." He whispered when he could finally catch his breath and ease the discomfort of his hard-on pressing against his briefs. "We should get out of here."

"Mew..."

"No...you're right. We can't do this here. And I definitely shouldn't be trying to pressure you into something you don't want."

Korn pulled him back when he was about to walk out of the small space. "I didn't say I don't want this. I said we can't do it here."

"So you want..."

"Have I tried to stop you any time you've accosted me...except a few seconds ago?"

"No."

"What does that tell you?"