Chapter Twenty Nine

Mew was feeling a lot better. Having someone to talk to about what was bothering him made things easier. He hadn't realized how hard it would be to keep things from other people. In this case, he'd been trying to present the perfect front so that Korn wouldn't worry. He didn't think he'd succeeded.

It was easy when he could use someone else as a sounding board. Not that Korn wouldn't listen. It was just that he wanted someone to talk to about Korn.

His boyfriend wasn't oblivious. Korn hadn't said anything about Mew's behaviour but he looked happier when Mew joined in the fun and teasing when the boys on the basketball team got together.

"I have no idea what changed your mind," Korn said as close to Mew's ear as he could get without touching him, "but I am really glad you're here."

Mew was surprised but Korn wasn't about to let him get caught up in his head again. They were having fun and the team was there to celebrate. Everyone was in high spirits. It didn't hurt that they were done with the practice for the day, they didn't have any assignments for the weekend and they could act like the kids they were instead of carrying the weight of the world on their shoulders.

"So this is the last qualifier?" Mew asked when there was a break in the noisy interactions.

"Yup. We go into the quarterfinals next week." Chimmon said.

"And you think you can win that, right?"

The guys looked at each other then at Korn who finally answered, "It's the plan but the teams are stronger. After struggling in the last qualifier, it's not going to be easy."

"But we are definitely up for the challenge," Nat said decisively and got an enthusiastic agreement from the rest of the guys.

Nat was scary when it came to his role as the basketball captain and Mew finally understood how he already had a scholarship to play varsity basketball. The goofball Mew knew was temporarily hidden away. He encouraged, threatened and assured his teammates. He was determined that they should and could win and he never let up.

It turned out just as they had predicted. They didn't have an easy time beating the other team for a spot in the semi-finals but they were definitely up for the challenge. They won—again.

"I can't believe we won," Korn said to Mew as he pinned him to the wall the minute they got home, "I think we've been too lucky."

"You still won and I saw some of the guys talking to scouts—they had to be impressed with your performance."

"Yeah...you're right. You're always right. I wonder what I can do to reward you." Korn teased.

"Well...I think you should go down on your knees and pay your respects accordingly."

Mew was shocked that Korn didn't hesitate. He barely had time to acknowledge the move before he was plunged into wet heat and pleasure so intense, he had to grab onto Korn's hair or his legs would give out beneath him. It was even more intense when Korn pushed his legs apart and penetrated him with a finger. Teasing the sensitive spot inside him while he sucked him. His orgasm roared right through him leaving him breathless and weak.

When he looked down, Korn was wiping his mouth and he pulled him up so they could kiss. His flavour lingering on Korn's tongue making him hard all over again, "So are you going to fuck me now?"

"I would love to," Korn said with a stately bow before he pushed Mew over to the bed. Mew thought it was going to be hard and fast. A fitting way to get off after the pent up energy they gathered during each basketball game. But Korn didn't look like he was in any hurry.