Chapter Fifteen

Mew and Korn had every intention of finishing their latest assignment. They had gathered their notes from class and worked on the part that required additional references in the library. With other people present it was easy to do what was necessary. But once they made it to Mew's house, homework was forgotten in favour of making out.

It didn't feel like anything could stop them from trying to get and give as much pleasure as possible. Mew had tried to think of all the reasons they couldn't. But every time he managed to put together a protest, Korn did something that pushed all thought out of his head. He had to start again and each time was harder than the last.

This is what kept happening every time they were alone together. It wasn't even on purpose. They had come to Mew's house and promised to get their assigned work complete before doing some revision. Only then would they 'talk'.

That vow had lasted for less than half an hour. Korn had accidentally brushed Mew's hand while they were reaching for the same textbook. The tip of Korn's fingers had brushed the sensitive skin on the back of Mew's hand and it had felt like a caress up his arm. When Korn didn't pull away but instead repeated the action, Mew had reached back for him. That's all it took.

Mew looked up only to find Korn's face closer than he expected. Warm breath fanned across his face. The smell of the strawberry flavoured candy they had bought on their way home lingering on his breath. He salivated at the thought of sampling such a flavour; Korn and candy.

Before Mew could think of a reason not to, he was reaching for Korn and pulling him closer so their bodies were pressed together. Sitting side by side as they were on the dining room chairs wasn't comfortable but they didn't want to move.

They were making out; where anyone could see.

Mew pulled away for long enough to catch a breath. Korn was panting just as heavily. Mew wanted to know what Korn was thinking but when the other boy looked at the table, Mew needed no interpretation. The dining table that had offered enough surface area for them to spread out their books and references and papers, was now the surface that beckoned to them.

"My mother would kill me if we even dared." He said when Korn pulled him by his shirt collar and pushed him against the edge of the table.

But his reluctance wasn't enough to stop him from pulling Korn's body flush against his so their crotches were pressed against each other. The table offered support as they started grinding against each other.

"Mew, we should stop and go to your room," Korn said desperately as he tried to get Mew's attention away from the feeling of perfect friction enticing them to a sweeter union.

"Mmhhmm..." Mew was worrying a spot on Korn's neck and couldn't answer but he knew he had a point.

"I'm serious," Korn said with a non-committal chuckle at how far gone Mew was.

But it wasn't far enough because he finally pulled away and looked at Korn. His eyes were half-closed slits of arousal. His pupils dilated so his brown eyes appeared black. His breath was rapid and shallow. But he couldn't look away from the beautiful man beside him. Korn was making sense even though he wasn't sure why it mattered anymore.

To appease him Mew tried to push Korn away, "Yeah...you're right. Let's go upstairs."

"Wait...just, give me a kiss." Korn invited.

"Korn...?"

Mew couldn't speak. Nothing he could think of would explain how wonderful it felt to be with Korn. To know they could do this without fear. To know he was not the only one who wanted this. He had spent so much time afraid he'd be in love alone for the rest of his life. But things had changed the moment Korn came into his life. Nothing could take this feeling of euphoria from him.