Chapter Twenty Six

The second game of the season went pretty much the same as the first. They wiped the floor with their opponent, much to the joy of the students who had come to cheer them on. The crowd was bigger after word got around that they were doing well. But even in the sea of unfamiliar faces, Korn could find Mew in seconds and watched him carefully for his reaction to him.

He was not disappointed.

Mew, looking aroused, was a sight to behold. His face was flushed. He couldn't stop fidgeting in his seat. Sometimes he'd rub his palms over his thighs over and over again. Other times he would touch his mouth. Bite his finger. Worry the tips with his tongue. He sat with his legs pressed together. Probably so he could hide his erection better. But best of all was the way his eyes gave him away.

Half-closed slits. Dilated pupils. A come-hither invitation to do...whatever. And a sense that whatever he promised would be better than anything Korn had ever felt before.

Korn stumbled once during the game because of that look. Then he learnt his lesson and gave his focus to the game. But he couldn't get Mew out of his mind. When the final buzzer went off, he was the one looking for the other boy instead of the other way around.

Mew hadn't planned his next move when he came looking for Korn after the first game. Korn didn't make the same mistake. He was well aware of what he was going to do. When Mew showed up outside the locker room a few minutes after the game ended, Korn pulled him towards the sports equipment storage room. Mew protested at first but quickly caught on to the reason for the maltreatment.

Korn knew they had about 20 minutes. That's how long it would take the team to clear from the court and go get changed. That would leave the basketball court empty for the students charged with clearing up after them to get all the equipment collected, cleaned up and back to the storage room. It would give them enough time.

Standing against one of the storage cages with their shorts and boxers at their feet, it was easy to see just what they were up to. Korn was so relieved when Mew handed him a condom and a lube packet. He had clearly been prepared for this.

"You are sooo bad, it's fucking awesome," Korn whispered, breathless from anticipation.

"Don't talk...just do it," Mew demanded.

He did. Some of his usual care overridden by arousal. Yet Mew matched him move for move. Pushing him further and faster. Sweat from the game and sweat from sex mingled and dripped from his body in rivulets. The mess on the floor around them increased exponentially when Mew found his release and Korn followed him over the edge.

There was no time to do more than wipe off some of the lingering semen and pull their pants on before the door opened. The students wheeling in the cart of basketballs were surprised to see them there but they made no comment. Mew pulled Korn out of the room as quickly as he could but not before apologizing to the startled freshmen coming in. It was the start of a very satisfying post-game ritual.

🏀

"Classwork cannot fall by the wayside," Korn had heard that more times in the past couple of weeks than in the rest of his life prior.

Everyone had noticed that the basketball team was in top form. The players were in great shape and they played well together simply because they had all been doing it for so long. Even with the guys Korn didn't hang out with as much as Nat, Chimmon and Game, there was an easy comradery that made their strategies flawless. They complemented each other well.

Except, the school had a strict policy demanding that every student on the team had a passing grade. Nothing less than a C-. No Ds and definitely no Es. Not in any subject and most definitely not as an average. That was well known and everyone adhered to it.