Chapter 3.- "Bad news"

"Oh my god, Nana it smells delicious here!" . Millie came into the kitchen, beaming and smiling.

"Make your favorite tinkerbelll ... cinnamon and strawberries". Alice said as she brought a perfect plate of waffles closer to Milliee.

"I think I could eat 10, thank you very much Nana!". Millie began to eat with enthusiasm, after the difficult days that her granddaughter had had, Alice could not bear the curiosity to know why this pleasant change was due.

"Well, well ... it seems that someone woke up in a very good mood today ... Can you know what the reason is?".

Millie looked at her grandmother while trying to hide a big smile, she wanted to tell her everything but inside she was still a superstitious girl, she was afraid that all the magic would break if she spoke too much, she decided to keep that just for her from the moment in which he kept her diary locked in her closet.

"I'll only tell you one thing Nana ... I met a guy and I don't know, I think it's real ... the diary, maybe you think I'm crazy but I think it works and ... I can't tell you more but, thanks Nana". Millie hugged her tightly, Alice was still confused but she loved seeing her granddaughter happy and especially seeing her regain her faith.

"I am so happy that you are back honey, this is you ... the charming girl who believes in magic and fantasy, I am happy that for whatever reason, you have met someone, fantasy is wonderful but reality can be too and I am happy that you give yourself the opportunity and of course the diary was going to work, you are able to fill everything you touch with magic!!... so if you want to keep the details for yourself ... I agree, I will not interfere, just I hope you introduce me to that lucky guy".

"Sure, he said he wanted to meet you ... I mean we're just friends, we met yesterday, not a big deal".

"The color of your face says otherwise". Alice interrupted her.

"Nana Stop! ... Now I must go, thanks for the waffles". Millie said while laughing and hugging her grandmother, it was a great way to start her day, she felt that her whole day would be that good ... she was wrong.

.........................................

"At 11:00 the presence of all students in the auditorium is required, without exception, an important communication will be given, It is necessary that everyone be there, classes will be suspended until the communication ends ".

Horns from all over the school sounded, Millie had just come out of one of her book club meetings.

"What do you think is going on?" . Sadie asked the entire group, including Millie, who responded immediately. "It is strange, they never suspend classes for giving any notice".

"It's probably a bad thing, we're dead, friends". "Gaten, you're always so pessimistic!" . Noah interrupted.

"You probably think there will be a zoombie invasion or a world war 3". Caleb said as he ruffled Gaten's hair.

"Enough guys". Sadie pushed them away. "With less than 30 minutes to go we should go and get a good seat in the auditorium ... are you coming with us Millie?".

"Sure, let's go". Millie said while smiling and following them down the hall, soon they were there, the place was practically alone but little by little it began to fill up, the places in front were not as desired as they believed, there were still places and that was absolutely a matter of luck for Millie, otherwise a certain guy wouldn't have approached her suddenly.

"I can sit here?". Finn came with a wide smile on his face, making Millie forget how to breathe, luckily her brain reacted quickly.

"Oh ...sure Finn, the seat is free ... look they're my book club mates ... Caleb, Gaten, Noah and Sadie ... guys he's Finn, he's new here.