Chapter 4.- "Chewbacca and a green pea"

Hi guys, the title of this chapter makes me laugh, but I swear it's related to the story  haha ... enjoy reading! 💛💛

.............................................

"Nana, he is Finn ... Finn, she is my grandmother." Millie introduced them as they shook hands with a big smile on their faces.

"Nice to meet you Finn, Millie has told me a lot about you". Alice said ignoring Millie's expression and the red hue of her entire face.

"I would suggest that you believe nothing of what she said, I am sure that everything she said about me is just lies" . Finn said with a serious expression.

"Oh....then it is a lie that you are the leader of a drug gang and that the DEA is persecuting you and that is why you had to flee your country?". Alice feigned a voice of concern as Millie shook her head and Finn started laughing.

"So .. she definitely told the truth Mrs. Brown, I am guilty". Everyone laughed as Finn put his fists to the front, indicating that they could arrest him, the laughter was always a great start and now it was as if everyone was in the right place at the right time.

Call me Alice, Finn... you are at your house in a few minutes dinner and the cookies will be ready, I will go out a few minutes to buy milk, and I'll be back ". When Alice left the house, Finn and Millie were left alone, their smiles not yet disappearing from their faces.

"Your grandmother is so cool".

Yes, she is, I don't know what I would do without her... but come, sit down ". Millie suggested.

"Hmm actually ... sorry, but can I use your bathroom?". Finn said as he moved his legs a little, apparently he had been holding on for a long time which caused Millie's laughter.

"Sure, the bathroom down here doesn't work but you can use the one in my room, just ... I must warn you ... there's a reason everyone calls me weirdo and stuff like that, I think it would be better if you closed your eyes". Millie said as they went up the stairs, she opened her door taking a deep breath, it seemed like she was about to confess to a murder.

"And here it is ... this is where the magic happens". She said covering her face with her hands as if revealing the most embarrassing part of her life.

Finn slowly observed each detail of her room, each image of Harry Potter, Peter Pan, The Lord of the Rings, each figure of elves, fairies, artifacts that seemed to be taken from a magic show, all her books ... Finn admired every detail, until finally he broke the silence when he noticed the shame on Millie's face.

"Holy shit". He let out with no expression on his face.

"Millie this is ... fucking Amazing!"

"What? ... You,you don't think it's weird?". Millie interrupted him confused.

"Are you kidding? ... God! There must be hundreds of collectibles here, it's amazing, I can't believe you're ashamed of this... look ". Finn pulled out his cell phone and started looking for a picture.

"Just so the situation is fair, I will show you a picture of my room". Finn passed his cell phone to Millie.

"Oh my god! ... this ... this is a life size replica of Chewbacca next to your bed ?!". Millie asked as she tried to contain her laugh.

"Hey! ... Do not talk about Chewwie like that, as if he were a simple decorative element, I was 12 years old and I had to work for 8 months in the comic shop to pay for him, the owner was a friend of the family so he accepted me every day after class and that's how I was able to have it... ok I confess it... it also helped that they gave me a 50% discount...plus 20% employee discount". Millie felt her heart explode with tenderness as she saw the pride in Finn's eyes.