BLACK AND WHITE

a HARRY POTTER fanfiction

by leo-stellium

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

TIMELINE

from

GOBLET OF FIRE

to

DEATHLY HALLOWS

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

STARTED: 4/29/20
PUBLISHED: 5/4/20
COMPLETED: ?

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

SUMMARY

Olivia Wood is the younger sister of Oliver Wood and daughter of Catrina Wood and a man who couldn't care enough to stay. The majority of those in her exceptionally large family were model students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: perfect marks, prefects, Head Boy/Girl, and on their House Quidditch teams. Olivia lives up to this expectation, having had the best grades of everyone in her year since her first, being made a prefect in her fifth year, and having been on the Gryffindor Quidditch team since her second year.

Olivia isn't the type of person George Weasley would usually associate himself with, nor she, him. But then his twin brother, Fred, gets into an unofficial relationship with one of her best friends, Angelina Johnson, and they find themselves spending a lot of time together. It doesn't take long for George to see that there's more to Olivia than he had originally believed.

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

This book, along with my other Harry Potter book (star shopping) reside in the same universe. Therefore, if there are any characters whose names you do not recognize, they are probably from that book.

.。❅*⋆⍋*∞*。*∞*⍋⋆*❅。.

DISCLAIMER

★彡 I only own Olivia and all of her family members that are not in the original Harry Potter series. I also own their own personal storylines, dialogue, and any scenes that aren't in either the Harry Potter books or movies. The main plot and characters of the Harry Potter series belong to JK Rowling and Warner Brothers. ミ★