⤠Episode Two⤟

Key and I got to homeroom and it was filled with a lot of other kids

Key and I got to homeroom and it was filled with a lot of other kids. The classrooms are huge here, there has to be about 30 people here.

We sat down all the way in the back which Key said he did so I wasn't in front of a bunch of people. He understood how I was shy and could possibly freak out if he sat me around a bunch of people.

As we walked to the back, guys and girls started to stare at me I just put my head down. I quickly learned to not look at people, especially if you don't know them.

Key said it could possibly 'get me fucked up' and I don't really like fights so I'll try not to.

I looked up to see Key staring at me with a hand on his hip and his lips poked out.
"Keep ya' head up, don't let em think they could get to you."

I nodded and lifted my head to see someone in the middle of the room staring at me with low eyes as his friends were laughing really hard around him. I could feel my face burning up as he slightly smirked at me. I finally sat down at a seat in the back and started to get my things together. The bell finally ringed for homeroom and it lasted 30 minutes. Why have homeroom if you're doing 30 minutes of nothing? I don't understand but I guess this is what they do here.

I moved to take off my jacket and I felt eyes on me. I turned to my left to see Key snapping his fingers with his mouth open in awe. I started to get shy and moved to put my jacket back on but he stopped me.

"Uh uh bitch! Take that shit off, you fit as hell! Body like J-Lo, you're really popping huh, Ms.Latin yes sir!"

I smiled and thanked him as I fixed my jean jacket around my lower shoulder area.

Oh god, my hair is starting to weigh down on my head! I don't want to take it down and have all these people see it and look at me funny. And Key would really go over the top then.