⇢ Episode Four B ⇠

Sorry for any mistakes!

Author's POV

Everyone sat enclosed between white walls and fluorescent lights as their tears dried on their faces. Dee and Noeline sat together in the corner of a wall huddled up together as they silently spoke prayers into the air. Ueno sat with his head in his hands as he cursed to himself.

Standing up and leaning on the wall was Remi holding up a dizzy Kaleem as he tried to coax him to sleep.

On the other side of the room was Rain sitting atop Messiah's lap crying in his neck as even him himself shared in a few tears. And urgently, Jairo and Kolbie were on their way to the hospital from a date broken by grieving news.

Kristian however couldn't even bring himself to stand in the hospital itself. He opted to stay outside in the cold with some wood and low hanging eyes as he sat on the curb. His arms propped on his elevated knees—head hanging between them as he heavily blew out smoke.

In his mind, it was his fault. For all of it.

If he just sat there and allowed himself to talk to Élie like he wanted, maybe he wouldn't have gone upstairs in a hurry or at all. They could've both been safe in the downstairs area away from the bullet piercing air.

'It's all me', he thought in his mind.

"Yo man! What you doing out here?!", he looked up blankly to see Kolbie running in the hospital doors and Jairo coming towards him.

He just shook his head and let himself lounge back against the pole behind him. Bringing the easing roll back up to his mouth, he sucked in allowing the smoke to puff out through his nose and then the rest through the mouth.

He felt a presence sit next to him as he just looked forward at the parking lot full of cars.

"Why you ain't in there bro?", Jairo asked as he lit his own blunt.

"It's my fault...if I didn't allow him to walk away from me—we wouldn't be here."

"We've known each other since we were kids and I know how you work. Everything that happens to you, you think you're the problem and reason why man...it's not that. Let me spit to you for a bit."

"Go ahead, not gonna matter anyway."

"Since ya parents you've been fucked up."

"Don't bring up them people with me, ion even wanna hear it now."

"Well you ain't got no choice, ima tell you something cause I care. Ever since them, you've shut down and think you're so undeserving or whatever. Your parents were a bust and I get that but you've let it change you up till now. You've become so scared and blocked off and for what—so you won't get hurt! Everybody gets hurt and you gotta realize that. Just because your parents didn't love you doesn't mean you don't deserve love. And it doesn't mean you have to keep your love to yourself and make others hurt by your no showing feelings. I know you want that love from them but its gone and I'm sorry. But there's other places you can get it. Can't be holding yourself back no more brother, he loves you in there and is willing to be with you. And even before him, you've always had love around you ok? Remi, Messiah, Ueno, Kolbie and I? We ya family and we love you. Now stop buggin and come in here with me," Jairo stood up and held out his hand as Kristian nodded and pulled himself up.