⇢ Episode Twenty ⇠

Welcome to part one of the last episode of Season 1 of Choices of L&D

Welcome to part one of the last episode of Season 1 of Choices of L&D. Now that I think of it, the title's kinda stupid but it's far too late
now. 🤷🏽‍♀️

I'm also not gonna make y'all wait three days for another chapter so I'll be updating every other day!

Hope y'all ready for the next season! And without further ado, a 8000 word chapter. 💀

I discussed the plan with Élie and apparently Kristian who's involved in this too

I discussed the plan with Élie and apparently Kristian who's involved in this too. I heard them screaming at each other on the phone and can I say, they're absolutely perfect for each other. They sound like someone baby mama looking for her baby daddy to come pick her kids up and he ain't claiming em.

I'm supposed to seduce his old cougar ass while they sneak in with someone who I'm not allowed to know of for some extra dramatic effect and then he's down for the count.

Since this couldn't go wrong under any circumstances, I was gonna have to pull all the stops out including outfits, hair being done and me managing to not throw up from pure disgust.

I was gonna have to act as if he was Messiah, show him I really wanted him if I didn't want him to suspect anything. Got to pull out my hoeish ways.

It's around 6pm now and I'm heading over to Siah's house for a dinner with his family. His dad suddenly came back yesterday night and his mom wanted to meet 'the girl' who left her underwear on his bathroom floor.

Sooooo....freaking....humiliating!

One, I'm not a girl so they gon be quite confuse. Two, I don't know how they'll react to their son being with a guy—girl? Guy-girl? You know I've never had a problem with my pronouns but it makes me nervous that they'll see me weirdly.

I was gonna dress all nice and be myself and hopefully that will be enough to win them over. Maybe...who knows. All I've been told is that his mom is a hoe with no morals and his dad is a no good son of a bitch with a love for his work only. Siah has a lot more to say about them but he was getting a little too explicit. I didn't think he'd feel so angry with his parents like that.