⇢ Episode Seven B ⇠

▸▸ Same Day...

I was in the kitchen packing a lunch and some drinks for Kristian since he didn't get to eat breakfast before he left

I was in the kitchen packing a lunch and some drinks for Kristian since he didn't get to eat breakfast before he left. I can't stand when he's gone like this and I do know it's for work, something he has to do in order to help take care of this house but I really need his presence here. I want us to spend more time together before Kinsley is born because with a newborn, you won't have a lot of time for yourself. And a little after I give birth, the new football season will start and I don't want him missing out on that being here 24/7 because I know he loves being out on that field.

It's an iffy situation but I was gonna try to make the best out of every moment we get. And that'll start by bringing him his favorite foods during a long practice. My man works hard for this and I would think he'd appreciate a little break right now.

I grabbed my house keys, phone, and wallet as my Uber was waiting outside. He didn't want me driving and it was understandable. Car accidents and all that, it scared me a little too so I resorted to service rides.

It wasn't long when I arrived at the training center here in NY. I've never actually been here before and have only seen pictures and now standing here in front of it, I'm just wondering how many times Kinsley will make me stop to use the bathroom before I even get through half of it. I carefully made my way up the stairs with the help of one of Kris's teammates who were just leaving. He showed me to the front desk as I thanked him walking towards the lady sitting down.

"Hello, I'm looking for where the Jets train? I have something to give to someone."

"I'm afraid I can't give that type of information out, they've schedule private sessions where no fans may enter. I'm sorry for the inconvenience." Now this is how the lady Rain told me about should have acted except for all the crap she was doing. She's being very polite and is not speaking with an attitude. Which is good because I had the time today to wild out if need be.

"I'm actually the husband of one of the players, Kristian Canuo. I came by to see him, so do you mind having someone escorting me to where he is please?"

"Of course, it's my fault for not asking further. May I have your ID so I can verify and also provide you with a pass for future purposes. There should have been one given to you if you visited before unless you haven't," I smiled as I handed it to her. She looked over it and handed it back along with a pass as I thanked her and walked to where she pointed down the hallway.

"Why do you always do this Lee-Lee, stop kicking my ribs please? I know you feel Daddy getting closer, calm down bébé," I rubbed under my bump where she was hoping to calm her down. She's always so active whenever Kris is around---she could randomly start kicking really hard after only moving around a few times and then a few minutes later, Kristian shows up. It's a little weird how she does that and I won't even know if he's on his way or not. Every single day she does it!