Please Read This

This will be deleted after a little while because I want to ensure a lot of you read this but with me being a forgetful idiot, I forgot to put my little surprise at the end of the last chapter.

So basically, after this season— I was gonna end the book and release the story I've been working on. That's still gonna happen but I can't seem to let this book go! 😭

I decided to do a spin-off with existing, previous, and new characters and I'm gonna take on a new plot line that I haven't tried before. I plan to release those books a little after I'm done with this as well my other stories on this account so I could mainly focus on them.

Also I would like to know your opinions on something. So my silent readers, come out the shadows just for this because I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable with future writing.

We all know Rain, Élie, and Kaleem are males and Élie and Rain are currently pregnant. However they're gonna pop someday and I would need to write in their role as a parent such as a mama, dad, father—-all of that. Some people don't like when the writer refers to the bottom male as mama or mom because he's still of course of male even though he's pregnant.

I have mixed feelings on that and in my book for another fandom, I used Mama just because I didn't want there to be confusion between the two male parents. I also chose it because the male may be a lot more feminine and their personality wouldn't mind that. I use mama and dad because it's just simple easy and for me and I just automatically write it when I'm constructing my chapters.

However I wouldn't want to upset anyone so please let me know which would be more suitable for them.

I love you guys!