⇢ Episode Nine ⇠

Interact some and let's dip the ghost reading

ᴛɪᴍᴇ sᴋɪᴘ: ᴏɴᴇ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ

It's been a month since Messiah and I have been talking and he's just...for me. Like I really feel God has made him for me. We have had miscommunication here and there but who doesn't, it's perfectly normal. We've been with each other almost 24/7. It's getting so bad to the point where we constantly sneak into each other's house, either through the window or the back door with the extra key we gave each other just to sleep next to each other. It's addicting and I love it.

Our knowledge about each other also grew and we basically know each other like the back of own hands. He knows about me and I do about him. We also indulged in teaching each other about our cultures. I am part African, getting it from my mama but I'm not connected with that side of me. My mama has lived in Spain all her life so she's never really experienced black culture truly before so I haven't neither. So I one day expressed to Messiah that I want to indulge in that more and not just embrace my Hispanic culture but both parts of me.

From what I've seen, the black culture can be viewed as ravenous and improper by society but I see it as a maze of art that has different people at each end, twist, and turn. People of diversity who just give you a sense of liveliness. Exhilarating feels that make you feel proud to be who you are. And I want to feel that way too.

Messiah has taken me to multiple museums, parties, parades, and pep rallies to just get a taste for it and it...blows my mind, what I've missed out on. I've also shared the Hispanic culture with Messiah and he just vibes with it and me. Almost every time we're together, you could see us dancing with an earbud in ears while he mumbles and trips over the words while I laugh at him.

He's my baby and he makes me happy.

I've also been taught more of the ropes on how to navigate living here in NYC. My best friends have helped in that department and through this we've bonded like crazy and they're my brother and sisters. We're that one crazy group of friends at school that's always doing the crazy shit anytime you'd see them. They've made me mad outgoing and as you can see, help me develop my language.