⇢ Episode Two ⇠

Jésus! These guys were absolute idiots, one of the worst I've ever seen

Jésus! These guys were absolute idiots, one of the worst I've ever seen. Was it so hard to take that bullshit outside or settle it and walk away?

No one told these imbéciles to literally pick each other and slam themselves into the buffet table. Could've had a good ol russle and let it go!

I get Rain was being hit on by the guy quite overbearingly but going as far as destroying everything while fighting, ruining the party? It was so bad the police had to be called to break the damn fight up, the place was a disaster. And here we sat in the hospital overseeing the damages done.

"You know that was really stupid what you did? Am I correct or am I in any way not wrong? I believe it's both," I said as I eyed Messiah sitting on the hospital bed. He scowled at me waving his hand.

"Don't do that with me sir. You're lucky someone is here for your Bigfoot ass.", Rain was so pissed he ran off. Especially after he had been hit multiple times. I don't know where he is—nor does anyone else but he called me to make sure Messiah's not too badly hurt.

"Why you here anyway pasty treat?"

"Oh the name calling is here. I'm not the dumbass who nearly decided to break one of his ribs and his arm. You're lucky to not be in any cast and just have bruises and scratches."

"That wasn't my question you sassy bitch."

"Thanks for the compliment, I get it a lot. But I'm here to make sure you're okay and get you home. Even though I should leave your ass here for speaking to me so rudely."

"Leave then, ain't nobody need you here."

"Why so defensive and mad? I'm just doing as Rain asked of his bestfriend. You can't still be mad over this whole ordeal—he got the bad end of the deal," I stood in front of him as he just rolled his eyes.

"That nigga deserve to be in a casket—I wasn't done but y'all got the fucking cops to pull me off!"

I rolled my eyes at that, how bad does he want to go to jail?