⇢ Episode Ten ⇠

I was walking as quietly as I could into my room, making sure to keep the door wide open

I was walking as quietly as I could into my room, making sure to keep the door wide open. I was gonna need to slide my ass out as fast as I could if I wanted to live in a few seconds. Skating across the room, I lifted myself up on my bed. I leaned over to the left side of my bed, hovering over Messiah's face to see if he's still sleep. And he is....good.

I got back some and threw a bucket of water on top of him. I ran out of the room and downstairs where I hid behind the kitchen counter. I heard loud, frustrated groans making me snicker some.

"IM BOUT TO BEAT YO ASS KID, DONT CRY WHEN I DONE WIT YO ASS!", he yelled as I was dying silently behind the counter with a hand over my ribs. This week, the gang decided to have a little prank wars and I decide to do my first one on the nigga who thinks he can take up my bed space every night. You have a house and bed already, unless you paying rent you gotta go.

I heard heavy footsteps come downstairs as I heard him make his way near me, I circled around the counter at the same time he did so he wouldn't see me. I looked on my right and didn't see his feet no more so I got scared.

He probably right beside me like in the movies huh?

I felt my foot get dragged out from under the bar as I squealed at his rough hands throwing me over his shoulder. He threw me on the couch as he stood above me in all his chocolatey glory. God I love me some dark skin men. In nothing but tight boxers showing off his too big...you know.

I started to shrink into the couch as he put his hands on either side of my head, eyeing me hungrily as he moved to lay between my legs. His face was centimeters from mine as he licked his full lips, imitating the action myself across my own pink lips. When our lips started to get closer his avoided mine closing in on my neck. I felt him dip lower, his lips tracing my ear down to the area where my neck and shoulder connect. I sighed softly as he attached his lips finally, gripping on one of my thighs wrapping it around his hips. I caressed his waves as he went to work making violent purple and red hickeys on my neck and shoulder.