⇢ Episode Four⇠

"So you had sex with him for why again?"

Élie and I were getting ready for this party at Dee's place tonight and he decided to drop this huge bomb on me.

"Because I wanted to...even though we have no real relationship but I gave into him."

"Well seems like we have a good telenovela on our hands so allow me to help. Kristian is obviously hiding something. He likes you, let's get that straight."

"That's complete and utter crap, he doesn't. Why me? Why would he like me, what if I'm just the problem?", I slapped his forehead. Is he serious?!

"Don't ever say that—why wouldn't he like you? Kristian in this moment isn't that special that you have to question yourself. You are the absolute shit love! And he has some issues, probably something traumatic."

"You think so. That's the reason he's pushing me away?"

I walked away from my closet to sit next to him on my bed.

"Has to be. He wouldn't be acting so jealous if he didn't. You know he's not one to waste his time, why would he care if he didn't like you? I'm gonna figure it out tonight, ok? Until then, rock out with Ueno. Y'all not together so you can talk to whoever he wants along with you."

He nodded and hugged my waist as I ruffled his hair.

"Fuck up off my boo, troll," Messiah walked in the room as I glared at him. Élie threw up the middle finger and pushed me back on the bed snuggling on top of me.

"He's mine, you pencil stick bitch." Élie hugged me as I did it back laughing at Siah's face.

"Baby, could you help me out?"