⇢ Episode Five B⇠

♩ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍʏ ᴘᴜssʏ ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛ ᴍʏ ᴇᴍᴏᴛɪᴏɴs ♫

My body felt hot as the club was overflowing with other horny teens, just feeling on each other. My eyes were closed just taking in the sultry atmosphere as my head swayed to the beat of the music, my hips following the same rhythm. It felt nothing but blissful, my body releasing endorphins bringing my mood to an all-time high. It's like drugs to me, music.

My hips were grasped as I felt a head dip into my neck as I was brought back against his crouch, hard if I might add. I was grinding back against Rakeem as he began to kiss on my neck, one of his hands traveling to my inner thigh. I shivered but payed it no mind as I was just focused on him and the music coming from the DJ's board.

Everyone did the same with their partner on the floor, caressing each other with sexual gestures. At this moment, it was normal to embrace each other so publicly, so sensually.

My head rolled back onto his shoulder before I turned in his arms wrapping my arms around his neck, looking up to his face. He looked back down at me, putting our foreheads together as his hands began to roam my ass and mine traveling over his biceps. My head rested on his chest as I closed my eyes for a second just engulfing his warmth. I opened them to be met with a...sight.

Messiah...all over Jade. And I shouldn't feel this way. Feel jealous. Wishing that was me with his dark, veiny hands on my waist as he whispered in my ear. But it's not and it's his fault. So I should get over it, yet my feelings won't allow me to.

And then he looked at me, soft ocean like eyes staring back before he smirked.

I untangle from Rakeem's arms leaving him confused.

"Did I make you uncomfortable? I'm s-sorry if I did."

"You're good Rakeem, I just need to go to the restroom. Just find a table for us, ok?", I smile as he nodded and kissed me on the cheek walking away.

I hurriedly found a bathroom as I burst in with heavy breaths. Out of all the things in my somewhat newly changed personality, I can't find myself to be resistant to his fine ass.

I walked over to the sink to look at myself in the mirror. I told him off earlier tonight and it felt right. Why doesn't it feel right to be here with Rakeem? Why can't I find the urge in me to just completely forget him? I've been here only a week in the states and I already find myself in a situation like this...again.

This is what happens when I let my feelings dictate what I do—what happens when I get a little too interested in a person. I can't let it happen again, not again.

The door opened as I saw Messiah walk in through the mirror. Such great timing huh?

"Saw you looking, that attitude gone now?"

"I got eyes....I can look," I turned around as I leaned against the sink.

"Keep talking shit, ima fix that," he stood close to me as he laid his hands atop mine.

"I'm not yours to fix, not anyone's for that matter. Why do you do this?"

"I ain't doing shit, fuck you talking bout?", he leaned down, his face next to mine.

"Confuse people, confuse me! From what I heard you don't even like guys but you're doing  stuff like this and then with a sudden flip of your emotions you choose to harm me. Why?"

He kissed my ear as he circled his tongue around the lobe drawing it down to my neck. It felt good but I can't have it.

"Answer me Messiah!", I pushed him off as he hit one of the stalls. He looked shocked like he didn't expect it.

"I ain't gay, that's what you wanna hear?!", he shot back startling me at his loud voice. He gripped my arms tight  making me wince.

"Well you're definitely not straight. Kissing my neck like that is not you being straight, what's your problem? Can't admit it to yourself? Cause you can't just—", my words stopped as I felt a large hand go across my face.

 Kissing my neck like that is not you being straight, what's your problem? Can't admit it to yourself? Cause you can't just—", my words stopped as I felt a large hand go across my face

I stared down at Rain in anger before he looked up at me again with tears running down his face. I just realized what I did and...I didn't mean it.

"Rain, baby...I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to put my hands on you," I tried to touch his cheek now red cheek but he flinched away from me making me rub my face in anger with myself.

"Don't ever speak to me again. J-just leave me alone."

He walked out the bathroom as I sighed before punching the mirror, leaving huge cracks in it.

"FUCK!"

It's my fault, I need to get my shit together.

𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚢 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛. 𝚃𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚝?