‼️‼️‼️‼️

Look at this. Read it and tell me what you think. On an authors note of one of my prior chapters, I made a statement speaking on George Floyd and systematic racism. Here's a notice, I'm black.

Now read these messages I got from a Caucasian female. 

For one, I can't possibly be racist towards my oppressor

For one, I can't possibly be racist towards my oppressor. My entire has been oppressed by those who are white and it just so happens you are a white female telling me, a black queen that I'm being racist towards an entire race of whites who ain't ever done nothing for me. The racists that is.

Who created racism then? From all my history books, y'all (sorry truly and fully to my Caucasian readers but if you're truly woke and you stand by me, you'll see something wrong with these messages sent to me) have been part of the main agenda to ...

Who created racism then? From all my history books, y'all (sorry truly and fully to my Caucasian readers but if you're truly woke and you stand by me, you'll see something wrong with these messages sent to me) have been part of the main agenda to look down on us and push us up under you.

She is white. A dominant female in terms of racist society just by her skin color. You live in a diverse neighborhood and say you face racism for being white everyday.

POC not wanting be friends with you in your neighborhood is not what I would call racism. More of bias to me considering they have more history under their belt of being constantly put down whereas people in your lineage of history have been the ones attacking them and trying to strip them of their humanity to make them feel small and inferior.

Maybe they can't be friends with you with the reason being the color of your skin because maybe they don't feel safe. They've been told in their households not to trust someone who may look like you because they can turn their back in a second. Or maybe its because they're scared of facing judgement or those racist remarks that are not racist because you have a Black, Mexican, or Latino friend. Or the fact they're not comfortable with you because of EVERYTHING GOING ON!

WHITE PEOPLE HAVE TRIED TO CLAIM DOMINANCE OVER US FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS AND HAVE TRIED TO UP THEIR STATUS IN THE WORLD OVER OTHERS! Open your eyes and see it for what it is.

She couldn't possibly stand in our shoes and see what real racism is. It's a biased opinion which could be greatly agreed on by many because in this day and age we can't even walk to our cars without being shot in the back. It's a given that some would feel the least bit uncomfortable being friends with you with the mindset of we're unsafe if we're around her and something goes left.

I can never be racist towards anyone because I love all and I deeply care and take action for all. I accept everyone and allow myself to be educated in the best ways possible! I accept everyone because of people are human beings at the end of the day and they need love and respect too. I love everyone because we're all one especially when we think about it. We may not roam life in the same ways but we're born into this life the same way and we all die at one point so what's something as small as color or sexuality? Or ideals or religion?

I'm not racist towards anyone and damn sure not against a close minded white female who thinks they can come in my messages telling me this.

I love all my readers—white, black, Asian, Hispanic, and all that stands within this world. And that's that.

Sorry if this is out of character for me but I'm furious. ❤️