♡ 1 - Welcome to New Jersey

We arrived in front of a big house. In case ur wondering, i've moved to New Jersey with my mom. She found a boyfriend and they wanted to live together.
Ofc this woman had to bring me with her.
We we're getting our stuff out of the car when a man opened the door and came running towards my mom.

damn give me this mans energy...

My mom and that man went in for a hug. I just stood there with my suitcase.

"Welcome, darling" he said and pulled away.
"So good to finally be here!" my mom said.

I just rolled my eyes before they both turned to me.

"Y/n, I want you to finally meet my boyfriend, Giacomo. Giacomo, this is y/n", my mom said.
I was not gonna be rude so i shoke his hand.
"Welcome sweetheart, good to have you here and nice to finally meet you" he said and smiled at me.
"Thank you, you too" i said and smiled back.
"How old were you sweetie?" he added.
"16", I answered.
"Oh perfect! My son is also 16. His name is Mattia. He is not home yet but I think you two will get along" he said.

Yeah a stepbrother, great.
We walked inside the house and it was pretty. I got up to my room that Giacomo showed me. It was right opposite at, mathias' room? What was his sons name?
The room was big and nice, better then my old. I packed out my stuff before I took a powernap...

- 4 hours later-
I woke up from knocks on my door.
"Sweetie, it's dinner" my mom said.

Im always hungry so ofc I woke up right away

I changed to a pair of juicy joggers and a white hoodie, before I went down the stairs. I heard small talking.

"Where were you kid?", Giacomo asked.

"At Ale's" a dark voice said.
Oh shit.
" I told you to be home before y/n and her mom arrived" Giacomo said.

"yeah whatever" the dark voice said. I assume its Mathias.

I finally got down and saw a boy laying down on the sofa with his phone in his hands. My mom was buzy in the kitchen with Mathias dad. I walked towards the sofa and tried to smile at Mathias. He just looked mad at me for one second before he looked at his phone again.

Bro this guy was handsome

"Hi im y/n, you are Mathias right?" I asked and smiled.

He looked mad at me again.
"Mattia" he said and rolled his eyes.

"Sorry" I answered. He didnt even bother looking at me.
"So, how is New Jersey?" I asked and tried to start a conversation.
Mattia looked at me and lifted his brows.
"Search on the internet" he said.

Damn this guy had attitude. Idiot.
I rolled my eyes and got up to the table.
We ate dinner and me, mom and Giacomo was talking, while Mattia finished his plate and just went to his room.

I got up after dinner and went to my room.
When I was in my room all I heard was Mattia swearing and talking with a few boys. I couldnt hear their conversation but I assume that he is playing because he swears alot.
why is that attractive? Not on him tho, but in general.

I was just on my phone and got my clothes ready for the next day.
New school, new start..
-
Omg this sucks but I sweaaar it will get better🥺🥺🥺