♡ 31 - one more suprise

-
"just the after-date, I mean I wanted you to wear lingerie for a reason" He answered..

This boy.

I blushed and looked down.
He took my hand and looked into my eyes.

"I've fell hard for you, y/n. I don't want us to be seperated. You mean so much to me already" he said, while smiling at me.

Mattia is making me so happy.
"you mean so much to me too, Mattia. I really like you and I hope we can be together for the longest" I answered.

"me too, y/n. I like you so much. I want you to be my girlfriend".

My heart was pounding.
"I would love to" I answered. He smiled while looking at me, before he took my hand and kissed it.

The food arrived and me and Mattia was enjoying our food.
"how is it?" he asked.

"really good" I said with my mouth full.

He chuckled before he finished his plate.

-
the food was done and Mattia payed for the food. It was expensive.

He took my hand after paying with his card. "thank you, Mattia. I had a great time" I said. He smiled and stroke a strand of hair behind my ear.
"I have one more suprise for you" he said and led me to his car.

We got in his car and he started to drive.
"where are we going?" I asked.

"surprise"

"no Mattia tell me, please"

"well, I may have reserved a hotel-room for some hours because I know a friend that works there" he said, smirking.

"oh my gosh Mattia that's so nice" I said and grabbed his hand.

"we finally manage to get some hours alone and without the fear of someone seeing us"

"yes" I said. I was happy we finally got some time alone.

We arrived infront of a nice hotel, and Mattia walked with me inside.

"Hi, what can I help you with?" an middel-aged woman asked, in the reception.

"I have a reserved room for Polibio" Mattia said.

"reservation made by Benjamin, am I right?" the woman said while clicking om her computer.

"yes, he's a friend. He fixed it, he works here" Mattia told the lady.

The woman turned around and picked a key, before she handed it to Mattia.

"thank you" Mattia said and smiled before he took my hand and leaded me to the elevator.
-
CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY PLEASE