♡ 14 - go away

Your pov:

I wasn't running. I was just walking and tried to breath while I cried. I cried and I cried and I cried.

I sat down om a bench, not far away from school. I could see the door and building from here.

"y/n" Kairi screamed and ran towards me.
I turned around and watched him run until he was beside me.

"are you okay? of course not, sorry for asking" he said and sat down. He pulled me into a big hug.

"im so sorry this happened to you. You didn't deserve this. Im deeply sorry y/n" Kairi whispered in the hug. His hug were soft and warm.

"how am I suppose to go to school when everyone have seen that picture? It's really embarassing Kairi" I said crying.

"Hey hey, at least it wasn't a full nude! Im gonna stand by your side through all of this. Don't worry" Kairi said back while rubbing his hand up and down in my hug.

I hugged him back.

"I have to admit something y/n. But I don't want you to be mad okay?" Kairi said.

I nodded.

He shrugged before he pulled away from the hug.

"Mattia told me and Ale that he planned something, but he said it wasn't something big, just a joke" Kairi said.

"So you knew?".

"No, not exactly. He said it was a little joke and not something big, and he told me he would be mad if I told you because we were friends for longer. I understand if you're mad."

I thinked for a while before I answered him.

"No, it's okay. It isn't your fault, you've known him for longer, I would do the same".

Kairi smiled before he pulled me in for a hug.

"Everything's going to be okay" Kairi whispered.

Katie came running now.

"Baby, are you okay? I swear to god Im gonna kill both Mattia and Amanda" Katie said.

I nodded. "Yeah im fine. Im just not in the mood for school today" I said.

"Want me to ditch with you?" Katie asked.

"No don't miss class because if me, it's fine".

"You sure? I can, it's not a problem"

"No it's okay I just need to take in this whole situation. I'll call you later and we can eat pizza or something, okay?".

Katie nodded before she hugged me and went back to school.

"I should go home, talk to you later?" I told Kairi.

"I know you told Katie to not ditch class but I want to be there for you. I promised you I won't leave you alone" Kairi said and stared deeply in my eyes.

"You sure Kairi?"

"Yes. 100%".

We smiled to each other and went to my place.
-
We sat on my bed.

"Hey, let's listen to some music or watch a movie. Maybe you'll think about something else?".

I nodded and opened my computer and a movie.
We layed beside each other before I decided to put my head on his shoulder. I felt his arm around me while we layed there and watched a movie.

I took up my phone and went on snapchat and snapped Katie. I decided to take a snap of Kairi.

"Pose" I said and pointed my front camera at him

I smiled and drew a heart before I posted it on my story

We cuddled and he stroked my arm, my hair and my back while we watched 3 different movies. It has been 6 hours or something after we've finished 3 movies.

"I should leave but I dont want to leave" Kairi said.

I laughed a little.

"You can stay a bit longer if you want to".

Kairi smiled

I got a notification that someone added me on snap.

oliverha232

"who's this?" I asked myself loud and added him back.

It was a snap of a phone with my lingerie imagine on.

"Want to spend some time with me in that? I for sure would rip your 🐱 apart baby"

disgusting.

I blocked him and felt my tears come.

"Who the fuck does he think he are?" Kairi said and took my phone down. He pulled me in for a hug.

"I know it may not be something big for you, but Kairi it's so embarassing for me that everyone think I sendt these around and that im easy"

"No y/n listen. Fuck what other people think? You and your friends knows that it's not true, that's what matters. If people want to believe that bitch Amanda, they can. What's important is that your friends knows it's not true".

"yeah you're right. Thank you Kairi, really. You dont have to do this but you do. Thank you".

Then the door to my room opened.

"y/n can we t- Kairi? What are you doing here?" Mattia asked.

"Im comforting her".

Mattia took a deep breath before he looked at me again.

"Can we please talk, y/n"