♡ 3 - Idiot.

"Didnt I tell you to mind your own business?" he whispered with his raspy voice.

"What do you mean?" I answered.

Mattia laughted and looked down to the side before he looked up.

"Tryna hook up with my bestfriends now huh?" he said.

I pushed Mattia off me.

"Kairi was just being human and helped me on my first day, something you aint capable off" I answered mad.

"Are you trying to be friends with my friends just to make me angry?" Mattia said and leaned back on the lockers.

"No Mattia! He ran into me at the door and it started from there, how am I supposed to know that he's your friend?" I said angrily.

"Fine, just stay away." He said and walked away.

I can't live with this boy if he's gonna act like this. I met him yesterday and hes already an idiot.

I walked to my next class and found a spot.

This time a girl sat down next to me.
She took up her phone as a mirror and put on lipgloss.

After her lipgloss was finished, she made a duckface and put her phone down again.

"Want some?" she asked and smiled.
"Sure" I answered and laughed.

I rubbed my lips together after I was done.
"Thanks" I said.

"New girl huh?" The girl asked.

"Yes. My name is y/n".

"Katie. Nice to meet you" she answered and smiled.
"So how is it going so far?".

"Fine I guess. I got a lot of help by Kairi".

"Kai! Kai is the most precious ever." Katie said.

"You know him?" I asked.

"Yeah. Him and his boys are good friends of mine" Katie said.

"So you probably know Mattia too right?" I asked.
She looked straight in my eyes.

"Dont tell me you like him? Girl he's gonna use y-"

"No no. Not at all. He is my step-brother" I said.

"Oh my god, you LIVE with THE Mattia Polibio???" She asked loudly.

"Shhh! Not so loud, or else he'll kill me" I said.

"Girl let me come to your house when the boys are over, so I can get to flirt with Alejandro" she said.

This girl was direct and I liked it.

"Alejandro is the one with the dimples right? I just saw him in the back of the class" I said.

"Yes" Katie said and held her hand against her heart.
"He's my little bean".

I bursted out laughting.

"It is a party this weekend at his house. All the boys will go. You have to come with me" Katie said.

"I dont know, Mattia will be really angry. He already told me to stay away from him at school and not tell anyone that were step-siblings" I said.

Katie rolled her eyes.

"Yeah at school. This is a party. He cant boss around you".

"True" I answered.

"Great"she clapped.
-
Class was finished and it was lunch. Katie and I walked to the school cafeteria.

"I should introduce you to the boys" Katie said.
She dragged me to the table were all the boys sat.

"Hi guys. This is y/n.  Y/n, this is Alejandro.
That's Kairi but you already know him. Alvaro, Roshaun and Robert"  Katie said while pointing at them and they waved.

"Nice to meet you guys" I said and smiled.

We sat down and I noticed that Mattia wasn't here.
I looked around before I saw him walking in the cafeteria with a girl, whispered something in her ear before she walked to a table full off girls. Mattia smirked and walked towards our table.

I turned around before he saw me. Right after, I heard the chair being dragged and someone sat down.

"Polibio, whats up" Alejandro said.

"Just got some" Mattia said and all the boys started to cheer and jump. You could see his fresh hickeys on his neck.

"This is y/n" Alejandro said and pointed at me.

Mattia rolled his eyes

Okay boy, if you want to be this way, I can too.

"Actually, Mattia and I are step-siblings" I said.
I know it would piss him off because he told me to shut up.

"Wait really?" Kairi said.

"No, were not" Mattia said.

"She is just my father's, girlfriends daughter. We live together thats it" Mattia added.

"So she can come to my party on friday?" Alejandro asked.

"No."

"Why?" Alejandro clearly didnt understand.

"I will, Alejandro. Mattia cant boss me around" I said.

"Yes girl" Katie said.

"Das it" Alvaro said.

Mattia got mad.
He got up and just left.

He will probably yell at me when were home.
-
School was finished and me and Katie became really good friends. I was happy for that. She seemed pretty cool and fun to hang out with.

I walked home and no one was home.
Mattia wasnt going straight home so he told me to walk.

When I arrived, I made myself some food and turned on the TV. I watched TV for maybe an hour before the door opened. I didnt hear a conversation, just kissing sounds.
The door closed and I saw Mattia and the same girl from lunch, make out. They maked out while walking to the stairs, but the girl saw me and pulled away.

"Who's this?" She asked and looked at Mattia.

"A guest of my dad. Pretend she isnt here" Mattia said and kissed the girl again.

Ouch¿
-
So I dont get so many reads, but I will continue. Things arent happening right away because I think that is boring and not realistic, so it will kindoff take time. Also im not english or american so maybe I have mistakes