♡ 5 - movie

"deal"

I was lost in my thoughts about Mattia agreeing to the deal so fast. He just agreed because I told him I'll never talk to him again. It kindoff hurted me to know that he wouldn't even get to know me.
Well I was the one who came up with the deal so I shouldn't say anything.

When class ended, Mattia just stormed out without saying a single word.
I met Katie while we went to grab lunch.

"So, I had chemistry and Ale was in my class. His spot was empty and I wanted to sit next to him, but a girl named Helena sat beside him" Katie said while she choose her soda.

"Annoying girl" I said.

I love gossiping, ups.

"Yeah, and they talked so much and she laughed all the time. It was so annoying. I guess I lost my chance".

"No girl no. Look at you. You're so pretty and your personality is gold. Im sure that he will notice you in another way some time!"

"Whenever I sit with the boys and him, it's always a friendly conversation. I dont know how to start" Katie said.

"Today, and at the party. Were gonna dress up nice and you'll surely catch Alejandro's attention. Now, lets go" I said and grabbed my plate before we found an empty table. We wanted to sit alone this time.

"So..." I started

Katie widened up her eyes while she putted her drink down.

"Spill."

"Yesterday , Mattia hooked up with a girl at school, you remember at lunch when he came with hickeys?" I asked.

She nodded while furrowing her brows.

"He brought her home yesterday. I had to listen to them for hours doing it. I got so mad in the end that I knocked om his door and told them to shut up"

"I think it was Amanda. Mattia and her always hook up and do, stuff. She is always so jealous whenever a girl talks to Mattia. Literally, she wants him all to herself. She'll literally end every girl that tries to talk to him. Also, she is Helena's bestfriend, the girl who sat beside Alejandro".

"I knew something was missing. The mean girls at school. Well I dont care as long as they stay away from us" I said.

"Well Helena wants Alejandro so we have a little problem there" Katie said.

While we kept our conversation, Kairi sat down at our table.

"Hi Kai, whats up wheres the boys?" Katie asked.

"Helena and Amanda came and I really can't tolerate them" Kairi said.

Katie and I laughed.

"So, your Mattia's step-sister?" Kairi asked me.

"Well as they call it, yeah. But neither me or Mattia see each other as family" I said.

"Well you aren't blood related in any way, so" Karie added.

"At least from what I heard from Mattia, he doesn't tolerate you, why what happened?" Kairi asked me again.

"I really don't know. From day one, he just had this hatres towards me. What did he tell you?".

Kairi bited his lip while taking a deep breath in.

"He just told me that he didn't like you at all and doesn't want you around him, das all".

"Yeah he tells me that every minute" I said and laughed.

"Too bad for him that both me and Kairi likes you. So for his luck, he gets to see you more around him and his friends" Katie said.

"Yes" Kairi laughed too.

"Well I should go, see you later girlies" Kairi said and me and Katie laughed at out nicknames.
Kairi is such a sweetiepie.

"Kairi is literally so cute, I can't even" I told Katie.

Katie smirked at me.

"Girl n-"

"Yes." Katie answered back.

"No Katie, I meant in a friendly way"

"We can change that"

I just laughed it off and we continued chatting to lunch was over.

-
School was over and both me and Katie walked to my place.

"Im nervous, how do I look?" Katie asked.

"You look good. Dont worry"

Katie took a deep breath.

We arrived and walked in. I saw Mattia's shows and one extra pair of AF1's so I assumed it was Alejandro's. We heard sounds coming from upstairs.

"I think they are in Mattia's room".

We walked up stairs and Mattias door was open.

"Hey" Alejandro said right after he saw us in frint of my door.
Me and Katie acted like we didn't notice the door open.

"Oh hey Ale" Katie said.
I just smiled.

"What's up?" Alejandro added and paused his game.

"Bro what are you doing" Mattia said and looked at Alejandro.

"Why don't we all watch a movie or something?" Alejandro asked and looked at Mattia.

"You have to be joking bro?" Mattia said and looked at me, Katie and then back at Alejandro.
-

idk how to make people find my story lmao :/