♡ 30 - date.

"me too".

-
It was break now and me and Katie were sitting in the cafeteria with the boys.

Me and Mattia was just smiling at each other from the table.

I got up. "Im just gonna use the bathroom" I said and walked to the bathroom, I wanted to look in the mirror incase something was off, lol.

I got in and fixed my hair and stuff before I walked out again, but that didn't last long before a hand found my waist dragging me inside to one of the stalls.

"you walking away from me or sum?" his dark voice said

Mattia.

I smiled at him and put my hands on his chest.

"no"

"you know, im tired of playing, why don't we just make things official?" he whispered while his hand went from my face down my arm to my hips, slowly, giving me goosebumps

Did he just ask me to be his girlfriend? I mean I would've ofcourse say yes, but....

"and you're asking me in a fucking toilet-stall" I said and pushed him away.

He looked shocked a bit.

I didn't know if I found this funny or not, but c'mon in a toilet-stall at school?

"okay you're right" he said and held his hands up in defense. I wanted to laugh but at the same time slap him.

"im taking you out after school" he said and came closer.

I raised my brows and tilted my head while crossing my arms.

"you do?" I asked

He smirked and put his hands on my hips while leaning closer to my ear.

"wear your lingerie" he whispered and walked out, leaving me there with butterflies all over my body, speachless..

-

I was getting ready. Mattia was taking me out, he told me to wear my lingerie for fuck sake.
What is he planning besides making us official?

I was fixing the last stuff before I heard a knock on the door.

"hurry before dad or something comes home and question us" He said while looking at his phone. I grabbed my phone and walked infront of him.
He was still on his phone leaning against the doorframe.

"im ready to go" I said. He looked up.

His gaze was on my chest for a bit, before it went down all the way down to my legs, up to my chest again, and then my eyes.

"wow" he said. He scratched the back of his neck and wet his lips.
"you look fucking amazing" he added.

I smiled at him, blushing. "thank you Mattia, you too".

We walked out towards his car. We had to leave before mom or Giacomo came home, they would've asked us why we were wearing fancy clothes and leaving together, me and him alone.

Mattia was driving, I don't know where because he didn't want to tell me. But he drove in 20 minutes before parking in front of a nice building.
"you like italian food?"

I nodded.

He smiled and we walked out the car. He took my hand and walked together in to the building.

"Welcome, what can I help you with?" A server asked.

"I have a reserved seat for Polibio" Mattia said. The server looked through his list before looking up at us again.

"Yes, follow me please" he said and guided us to our table. "Im coming back with the menu's" he said and left. Mattia pulled my chair for me, like they do on dates. He sat in front of me so we would be able to see each other while talking.

"it's nice in here" I told him. He smiled.

"yes, nice food too".

The servant came with the menu's.

and shit it was expensive.
I looked through the menu and decided to choose some pasta with chicken.

"are you sure Mattia? I mean it's really expensive" I told him.

"don't worry about it" he said, while looking at the menu. I nodded slowly and leaned back again.

We ordered food, he ordered lasagna and I ordered pasta. We gave our menu's nack and the servant left.

"what are you thinking about?" I asked him.

He stared at me while thinking.

"just the after-date, I mean, I wanted you to wear lingerie for a reason" He answered..
-

OKAY FINALLY I MANAGED TO WRITE SOMETHING, and what do you guys think about stuff like this, like where it's a lilllllbit freaky?💀💀 and bruh no one sendt me the pic of Mattia so im not posting my next book before I find that picture🤬