♡ 9 - wanna know a secret?

It smelled alcohol and everyone was singing to the somgs that were playing.

Katie and I shared a bottle of vodka. We wanted to get tipsy.

"One, two, theee" she said as we chugged at the same time.

We snapchatted each other and had so much fun.

Kairi and Alejandro came up to us.

"What's up girls" Kairi said.

"Welcome, hove you guys are having fun" Alejandro said and we hugged them both.

"You guys look nice, hella nice" Kairi said.

"You too, really good" Katie said and she and Alejandro smiled to each other.

"We should join beer pong" Kairi said.

"Hell yeah" I yelled and we all headed to the beer pong table.

It was a circle around the table while Mattia had two cups in his hans and chugged from them both.
He was clearly drunk.

"Wanna play?" I asked Mattia and lifted one of my brows up.

Mattia swallowed hard and narrowed his eyes so you could barely see his eyes open.

"y/n is that you?" Mattia asked.

"yes. I came" I said.

Mattia looked mad. He lowered his gaze and looked at my outfit. He licked the side of his mouth as he was about to say something.

"Lets play, then" he said and everyone cheered.
-

"fuck this, I dont want to play no more" Mattia said when he realized he lost, against me.

He was so drunk right now.

Everyone cheered and Mattia walked tispyly to me.

"Congrats, are you happy" he said and clapped.

"Oh boy you're drunk" I said.

He came closer to me so my back was against the wall.
He put his arm on top of my head so he wouldnt fall.

"I told you not to come. Why didn't you listen?" he asked silently. Nor so silent because of the music, but he wasn't screaming either.

"Why should I?" I asked and crossed my arms.

He looked down, he clearly didnt know what to answer.

"Whatever" he said and walked away.

I decided to not care.
I walked over to Alejandro, Kairi and Katie and we danced to the music

Come get her by Rae Sremmurd came on.

Everyone sang out loud and it was no space. I loved it.

Kairi danced behind me, Katie beside me and Alejandro behind her.
I felt my back being pressed harder against Kairi's chest. We danced and I low-key grinded against him.

"Your good" Kairi said into my ear. I turned around, even though it was hard because of the space.

I put my arms around his neck

What am I doing?

"Kairi you know, you are one of the nicest people I know" I said. I felt a little dizzy and I knew that the alcohol had kicked in.

Kairi laughed and I saw his white teeth.

"Were friends right? Can I get a friendly kiss please" I said and leaned closer to him. He turned to the side so I kissed his cheek.

"No, lips" I pouted. I was acting so childish.

"Y/n I think you drank a little too much" Kairi said while smiling.

"It's okay, just some friend-kisses. That's okay" I said and just smashed my lips on his. He didnt react until I felt his hands on my hips dragging me closer to his chest. We were now making out, and did it for maybe 1 or 2 minutes before someone crashed onto me and Kairi.

"Oh shiiit, sorry guys" Mattia said and fell on the floor.

He was wasted.

"Did i interrupt something" Mattia asked while looking up at us while laying down on the floor.

"Mattia, maybe we should head home?" I said and helped him up.

"No! I dont want to go home!" He said mad but he couldn't even stand straight.

"Just get him home, this isnt the last party, it's parties all the time" Kairi said.

"Yeah it's fine dont worry" Alejandro said. His arm was now around Katie's waist

"Fine im takimg him home then" I said and I took Mattias arm around my shoulder.

"Let me go" Mattia said and couldnt move a muscle without stumbling.

"Shut the hell up" I said and walked home with Mattia. He was quiet the rest if the walk.

We came home and I helped him up stairs. When we opened the door to his room he just dropped himself down to the bed. He groaned like his thankful for his bed.

"I didnt wanna leave that early" Mattia mumbled.

"Maybe you should change?" I said.

"Your just finding an excuse to see my body" Mattia told me.

"No Mattia shut up".

"Wanna know a secret?" Mattia asked me.

"Yeah sure what".

"Dont tell a soul okay? Shhhhh" Mattia said and put his finger on my lips.
I laughed at how dumb he was.

"Okay".

"You were really hot when you stood up against Amanda".