♡ 39 - escaping

-
"I love you too".

I was currently packing everything down in my luggage. Mom won't notice since it's not like shes going to open my closet and see if its empty or not, and I put my luggage the same spot that it's been on all the time.

im gonna meet Evie in the lobby in the night, and Katie and I is going to meet up when I arrive. I haven't texted Mattia yet after our phone call, it was like an half hour ago.

My mom is now back, and it's close to nightime, she took a shower, checked my phone and headed to her room.

Yes I deleted every log,  and hid Katie, Evie and Mattia's number far down in my notes-app.

-
I was taking on my jacket, slowly, without making any sound. Mom can't hear me that easily, but I still need to be careful.

I took my luggage, but decided to lift it instead of roll it down the floor. I took everything I needed, and opened the door really slowly.

I took a deep breath and my heart was pounding. I was stressed and excited.

I closed the door without making any sound. I need to be fast. I liftet my luggage up until I was in the end of the hallway, infront of the elevator.

I then put it down and took the elevator down.

I got in the lobby and found Evie sit in a coach with an older man, probably her husband.

They got up and I greeted her husband.

"we need to get going fast" Evie said and her husband helped me with my luggage. I sat down in their car and they started to drive.

her husband was driving and Evie sat in the passenger seat

"oh. finally I can breathe again" I said.
They chuckled.

"I recognize myself in you" Evie said.

"Evie told me everything. You're a brave girl" Her husband said.

"thank you. Evie inspired me to do it. Im so happy and thankful" I said and they smiled at me.

"I think your mom will be really mad" her husband said.

I nodded.
"probably. She'll send the police after me" I said.

"what are you going to do then?" Evie asked.

"I don't know. I'll tell them it was my own choice and that I don't want to be with her"

I felt tired. I decided to maybe get some sleep, it was a long ride after all.

"Am I allowed to sleep?" I asked.

Evie laughed.
"yes dear, sleep. We'll wake you up when we arrive".

I smiled and nodded at her and found a good position to sleep in.

I had a big smile on my mouth.
Im gonna see my friends again.

Im gonna see him again.

-
TJIS CJAPTER IS THE MOST BORING CHAPTER I'VE EVER SEEN BUT I NEEDED TO UPDATE .

AND LOL I GOT ATTACKED ON TWITTER TONIGHT BY TIMOTHEE FANS BECAUSE I SAID MATTIA DIDN'T DESERVE HATE AND DEATH THREATHS LMAOOOOO