♡ 29 - dont want this to end (short)

-
"Just wait" he said and laughed aswell.

We decided to get in the water woth Ale and Katie.

"fuck it's so cold" I said while forcing my body in the water to adjust the coldness.
Mattia came behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

"better now?" he asked.

"worse" I said, obviously joking
He got a mad face and looked at me. I just laughed and splashed a little bit of water on him.

we swam and joked with Katie and Alejandro.

-
it was sunset and we decided to watch it before we headed home.

"just like a teenage movie" alejandro said, making us laugh.

We used our towels as a blanket and sat beside each other.

I leaned my head on mattia's shoulder.

"imagine hating each other guts and then end up together" alejandro said and made a question face, making me, mattia and katie look at him. He was joking about me and mattia.

"you clown" mattia said laughing and smacked the back of alejandro's head, making a funny sound causing me and Katie to laugh.

"kindoff sick when you think about it" I sad.

"I never want this to end" Katie said.

"what to end?" I asked

"this. the four of us. Im living my best life now. I finally managed to get a bestfriend and a boyfriend, my best friend's boyfriend is my boyfriend's bestfriend" Katie said. It was confusing, but we all understood what she meant.

But me and mattia, a couple? I mean we act like it but we never made it official or asked each other about it.

Should I answer Katie with me and Mattia not being a couple? Or should I just let it go?

I looked at the four of us before I looked at the sunset again. I agree with Katie, we all are living the time of our lifes now. I dont want it to end. I don't want to move away from New Jersey. I love it here. But that means, I can never tell my mom..

My heart rated faster to the thought of moving away from this. I decided to finally answer Katie.

"me too".
-

AWFULLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT IM LITERALLY OUTTTT OF IDEAS AND I FEEL LIKE THIS BOOK SUCKS AND EVERYTHING WAS RUSHED UGHHHHHHHH😭

uhm and also does someone want to send me a pic of mattia, similar to this?:

hahaha one of my readers pfp HI, I need one similar to this like Mattia with «bruises»

need it for my new book-cover, badboy book🥺

ALSO UR COMMENTS MAKES ME SHIT MYSELF OF LAUGHTER ILY ALL SO FCKING MUCH

MY INSTA IS: perfectmattia LOL BYE