♡ 41 - sleepover

-

I laughed and layed my head on his chest, listening to his beautiful heartbeat.

The rest of the boys had arrived. I told them everything aswell. Right now, we were just enjoying our time together and spending time together.
Katie had also asked them to brung clothes so they could sleep over.

"so how is it going Kairi?" I asked him. He has always been there for me no matter what, so I should have a chat with him.

"everything is great, everyone was just sad when you left, but it's okay now. We're happy" Kairi said.
I smiled.

"I missed you so much Kairi. Thank you for always being there for me and that you took good care of me when I was sad, I feel like I haven't thanked you enough"

He gave me a big smile.
"It's nothing, really. Just wish you the best, alright?"
I nodded and pulled him in for a hug.
I love Kairi, really. He is the purest and kindest ever.

me and Mattia were laying on the coach while his arm was around me. We were laughing at Roshaun and Alejandro fighting.

"Manz died on the floor" Alejandro said proudly when Roshaun fell.

"Das it bruh I can't" Alvaro said and clapped alejandro's shoulder.

"im gonna show you bitch" Roshaun said and almost flew up and on Alejandro, causing everyone to die of laughter.

I was living my best life right now.

After hours of just joking sround and laughing until our stomach was going crazy, we decided to watch some movies, and me and Katie wanted to change to pyjamas.

I changed to a cute paur of pyajamas, same with Katie and we walked down.

All the boys were shirtless, just wearing grey sweatpants.
Me and Katie looked at each other with a "😏" look.

"heaven" Katie mumbled causing me to laugh loud.

"what's so funny?" Alvaro asked.

"nothing just a girly joke" I said, looking at Katie while we walked the last steps down the stairs.

We played some playstation, joked around and then started on a horror movie.

Everyone found a comfortable spot, I was laying in Mattia's arms while watching and drinking a redbull; my favourite

"dumbass bitch why she walking inside she know she's going to die" alvaro said and dragged his hand through his hair.

The film continued and the boys continued to throw comments at the actors in the movie.

"omg you sooo stupid! YOU SO FUCKING STUPID!" Alejandro yelled and put a pillow in front of his face.
Mattia grabbed the pillow and threw it at Alejandro.

After the movie was done, everyone almost shitted their pants.
"im not fucking sleeping alone, das it" Alvaro said and held his arms around Robert.

"the fuck get off bro" Robert said and pushed Alvaro away.

"yeah well y/n and me is heading to bed rn, good night" Mattia said and waved to the boys before he took my hand an dragged me up to one of the bedrooms.

It was silent while we walked up and into the bedroom.
"I can finally spend a whole night with you" Mattia said and layed down. I layed down besides him and turned to my side so I was facing him.

"finally" I said.
He smiled and we were just staring at each other while I stroke his cheek.

"I was literally really down without you" he whispered.

"shh it's okay now. Im here. You're here. Im going to try to find a solution to stay, I don't know why cause the police will find me one day, but I'll try" I said. He nodded and smiled and layed my head on his chest while he turned on his back.

"goodnight baby. I love you" I said.

"I love you too y/n" he said and stroked my back a few times before we both closed our eyes....
-

okay guys as u probably read in this chapter it's literally nothing more to write about....😬😬😬😬😬😬😬😬