♡ 2 - embarassed

New day, and new school. I was kindoff nervous. I put on a black turtleneck and a denim jean. I straightened my hair and did a basic makeup. I brushed my teeth and went down.

"Good morning" I said to Giacomo.

"Good morning, your mom is still asleep" he answered. I sat down and took a green apple before I heard noises coming down stairs. I turned around.

"Good morning Mattia" Giacomo said.

"Morning dad" he said with a stone face. He wore a black hoodie with black jeans.

All-black outfit 😍

"After breakfast you will take y/n to school okay?" Giacomo said. Mattia looked up right away.

"No" he answered.

"Mattia! You got your own car, so you will take her" Giacomo said.

"I can walk its fine" I answered. I didnt want to be somewhere where im not welcomed.

"No sweetie. Mattia will bring you, or else he gets grounded so its his choice" Giacomo said.

"Fine whatever" Mattia answered.

"Great" Giacomo said and clapped. He cleaned his dish and went into his room again.

Mattia started to put om his shoes. We had matching shoes lmao, white AF 1.

I almost jogged after him, I put on my shoes and walked after him. He unlocked a black BMW car.

damn what a sexy ass car

I walked to the front before Mattia interrupted me.

"Get in the back" he said.

"What why?" I answered.

"Because I say so" he rudely said.

"Gosh why are you so angry?" I said.

"Fine, walk to school then" he said and got in.

I rolled my eyes and got in the back. He started the car and opened The Weeknd.

Abel, my favourite artist

"You also like The Weeknd?" I asked.

"No I just have his songs on my list for fun" Mattia said while looking at the road.

Why do I keep talk to him, he's just rude..

Minutes of silence went by as we listened to music

"Can I ask why I have to sit in the back?" I asked Mattia.

He looked at me through the mirror.

"About that. When we arrive, you're not gonna tell people that we are step siblings. Also, do not talk to me at school. Actually, do not talk to me at all. If you dont do as I say, you will see" Mattia said.

"Are you threating me?" I asked and furrowed my brows. Who does he think he is?

He laughed and you could see his white sparkling teeth.

"May or may not be" he said and licked his lips before looking out the window for a sec.

Asshole.

He stopped the car and got out. I was going to ignore him so I took my backpack and went out the car, but he grabbed my arm hardly and my back was against the car with him really close to me. So close I could almost hear his heartbeat.

"You should do as I say. I wanted you to sit in the back because I dont want people seeing us together, you understand? If you break these rules I will make this life a hell for you" He said and I dragged my arm off him. He walked away and I screamed after him.

"Who are you, telling me what to do and not to do". He just ignored me and walked away.

I want to punch this idiot in the face .

I stroked my arm because it was hurting. I fixed my shirt before I walked to the school building.

Where am I suppose to go?

I was opening the door before a boy came in and opened it at the same time.

"Ladies first" he said and smiled. I smiled back at him.
"Thank you" I said and laughed.

He was cute.

"Are you new? I dont remember seeing you ever. At this school, everyone knows each other" he said and fixed his beanie.

"Yeah, my first day today" I answered.

"Oh, okay then. The name is Kairi" he added a smile.

"Y/n" I said.
"Do you by any chance ,want to show me the principal's office?" I said and looked at him with a questioning smile. (😬).

"Yeah sure" he said and started to walk. I followed him.

"You will probably get a schedule, and im assumkng that were the same age, so I can show you where your first class is going to be" he said.

"Thank you, Kairi".

We arrived at the principals office. She welcomed me and gave my schedule and I walked out with Kairi.

"Same class as me" Kairi said while looking at my schedule. Kairi's phone started to ring.

"Hello? Yeah im here im just showing a new girl where her class is. Uhm y/n I think?" He looked at me for a sec. "Okay im coming" he said and hung up.

"I should go, my boys are waiting for me, ser you later yeah?" Kairi said while walking bakwards.

"Yeah, thanks for helping" I said and waved. He waved back and walked away.
-
Class started and after walking around school, I showed up to the classroom. I saw kairi in the vack lf the class with a few boys. I waved and he waved back. I sat on a spot nearby, at the back. The teacher walked in and started class.
"Hi guys, good morning, and nice to see you y/n. We have a new girl today, y/n. I hope you like it here." she said. "Thank you" i answered and smiled.

Teacher started talking and we took notes, before we heard the door being opened loudly. Everyone shooted their look at the boy walking in. Mattia.

"Mr. Polibio, you are late again" the teacher said.

"Does it looks like I care?" Mattia said and walked to the back. He sat down with the boys, including Kairi. I assume Kairi and Mattia are friends. How? Kairi is so nice and cute, and Mattia is... Mattia?

When Mattia walked past me, he just totally ignored me. He smelled so good, but at the same time, you could smell that he's been out smoking.
He sat down and just layed his head down on the table.

-
Class was finished and everyone walked out, I was the last one out.
I got to my locker, where everyone was hanging in groups and talking. I put my books in and took out the books I needed for next period.
"Yeah see you" a familiar voice said while waving to a group of boys. I shot my look up and saw Mattia smiling to the other boys and waved while walking, until they were gone. Then he had this made face again and walked towards me. I just ignored him and shut my locker. Right when I shut my locker he stood against me.

"Didnt I tell you to mind your own business?" he whispered with his raspy voice.

-
I promiseeeee it will get better😔😔😔😔 and my english sucks becauseeee im not from a english spoken countryyy