♡ 24 - oliver

He was smirking.

"Do you want to forget?" he asked. I nodded questionly. "Then you should drink more".

He grabbed a cup and filled it with something, while I turned around and wiped a few tears and my nose.

Oliver's pov. (⚠️TW: If you experienced sexual assault or so, im really really sorry. It includes in this chapter so if you're not comfortable then skip)

The second she turned around, I put the liquid in her alcohol, just a few drops. She turned around again, giving me a weak smile and took her drink.

Your pov.

I took the drink and chugged it down. "first time drinking something so strong" I told him.

While I chugged, he laughed because of my facial expressions. "It is like that the first times" he said.

"So Oliver, why are you here talking with me?" I asked. He rubbed the back of his head and answered:

"I saw you crying, I wanted to check up on you. And im sorry for the snap" he said.

"it's okay, don't worry" I said and filled my cup up again.

"So, since you're alone, I get the honour to check up on you tonight?" he asked smirkingly

I just laughed and we walked to the crowd.

He put his hand around my waist while we wanced a little. I was starting to feel the alcohol, but I was really dizzy at the same time. I decided to try to ignore it and dance more.

Another song passed by and my head was pounding.

"you okay?" Oliver asked. I nodded and smiled.

"My head is just hurting, it'll probably fade if I just ignore it" I told him. He nodded and we continued to dance.

Before the song finished, I felt awful.
"Im feeling like shit, I really need to lay down" I said and Oliver nodded.

"It's probably because of so many people and the loud music, let's lay you down" he answered and helped me out the crowd and upstairs.

He layed me down on a bed.
"I feel so sleepy and dizzy, awful" I whined to Oliver.

"A little better now, laying down?" he asked.

I nodded shortly.

"I think so too" he said, and I didn't understand what he meant.

Oliver was smirking before he took off his shirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked with my eyes almost closed.

"Shhhh, don't worry. You'll like it" He said and I felt him take my zipper down on my back, I tried to tell him to stop but words weren't coming out from my mouth...

Mattia's pov.

Im so stupid, really. I shouldn't let Amanda stand that close, knowing y/n will get hurt. She's right.

I felt like maybe she didn't like me back, and that I should try to forget her, but im so stupid? Why would she kiss me back if she didn't like me? I hurted her, typical..

I walked to someone from english class.

"Have you seen y/n?" I asked.

"yeah she went upstairs with Oliver"

Oliver? Upstairs? What? My mind was filled with thousands of questions. How is that possible?

I started to panick and ran upstairs. I stormed in a bedroom, where some people were making out. I stormed in another but it was a group of people chatting. I tried to storm into the last one but it was locked. I was now, panicking more.

"Taken" a voice yelled.

"Open the fuck up, Oliver!" I yelled.

"Mattia!?" Oliver yelled back. I was slamming the door with my hands.

"I said I would pound into her from behind, didn't I?" Oliver was laughing.

Tears started to find my eyes.

"Oliver I swear, open the door!" I screamed at him. He was laughing.