♡ 23 - him and Amanda

"because it was sexy as fuck"

I was blushing so hard. He was obviously flirting, which I didn't mind.

He then wet his lips with his tounge and leaned himself on one of his arms on the table.

My mouth hang a little open, causing Mattia to let out a little laugh.

"you drive me insane, Polibio" I admitted to him.

"what?" he said and couldn't hear me. He came closer and out his hands around my waist, before he leaned closer so I could tell him again.

"I said you're driving me insane". Mattia pulled back, but his hands were still on my hips. He smiled and we had deep eye contact.

"is it so?" he said with his deep raspy voice and we were still close.

I nodded and he wet his lips before bringing his head closer. Our lips crashed and I put my arms around his shoulders. We had a short make out session befofe Katie came with Alejandro.

"Well well well" Alejandro said. Me and Mattia laughed and I leaned my head on his chest.

"What do you think?" I asked him.

"Well what do you think me and Mattia talked about yesterday when he was drunk? I know" Alejandro said, hinting that he knows about our situation.

I smiled at him. "Thank you Ale". He smiled back and we took a group selfie and cheered while we shot a drink together.

"Im coming back, just going to say hi to a fee friends, yeah?" Mattia asked me. I nodded and he walked away.

We took a few shots and decided to dance.

We all jumped and sang together to 3 different songs.

"im exhausted" I said.

"Me too but it's too fun".

"where's Kai? Haven't seen him in a while" I remembered.

"He is working with school" Katie said. I nodded

Goosebumps came on by Travis Scott and everyone was vibing and raging.

We danced and sang until I saw Mattia. He was talking with Amanda.

Why is he talking with her after all she's been putting me through?

Her hands were on his chest, and they were standing too close. I walked to the kitchen, I was really sad. Did our kiss mean nothing?

He looked at me and got closer.

"y/n? What's up?" he asked worried and put his hand on my back.

"are you really asking?" I answered mad.
He looked at me, he clearly didn't understand.

"yes, I wanna known what's going on" He said.

"Stop pretending, Mattia. I saw you with Amanda. You were standing really, really close".

"Oh shit, that... Y/n look it was-"

I cut him off before he got to say something
"Mattia really dont bother. I'm tired of this. Just go away, I don't want to see you now".

He looked sad and hurt after my words, and walked away. He turned around to look at me, but I quickly turned my back. I whiped away a few tears from my face.

"who got such a beautiful girl to cry?" a voice said. It was Oliver, the guy I blocked and Mattia beat up.

"What do you want?" I asked him. He was smirking.
-
Thank you so much for the few nice comments I got in the last parts🥺🥺🥺😔❤️❤️