♡ 38- I love you too.

🎵 Mystery of love, Sufjan Stevens

-
"I couldn't be more sure. Please help me"

"Okay. I'll help you dear. Is he in New Jersey?"

I nodded.
"me and my husband is going to New Jersey tonight. We can drop you off. Let's exchange numbers" she said and we exchanged numbers. I saved her as "Evie" just incase.

We walked back to the hotel, and I thanked the old lady for everything and for a nice day, and she told me to meet up with her at the lobby; 2 am.

I got in my hotelroom, hoping my mom wasn't there. I walked in and she left a note
«at the hotel-sauna»

Yes.

To my luck, I called Katie again.
She picked up.

"Katie. Im running away tonight. I need you to meet me in New Jersey when I arrive, and they'll drop me off at your house, is it okay?" I asked.

"wait what? Okay I need to take this in, what's happening? are you running away? When? I have so many questions right now" Katie said, confused.

"Katie I can explain everything later okay? I just need you to be awake when I text you. Im leaving to New Jersey tonight. I can't do it without you guys and him" I said.

"how are you getting here? it's twelve hours"

"an lady is going to help me Katie. Just send me Mattia's number" I said.

"oh my god y/n im shaking. Im so happy right now! Im texting it right now. Be safe and careful, I love you! Oh my god im so excited to see you again!"

"me too, see you Katie. I miss you so much. I can't wait" we hung up and ahe texted me Mattia's number right away.

I have to call him before mom comes.
I took a deep breath and clicked on the message, and pressed call.

It rang.
He didn't pick up.
Im gonna do it until he picks up.

I called again.

"c'mon Mattia, answer me" I said
He didn't answer again.

I got tears in my eyes, I need this plan to work.
I called again while panicking.
It rang and rang, and I thought he wasn't going to pick up,
until I heard his voice.

"hello?"his deep voice said, raspy, like he's been crying.

Tears left my eyes and I held my hand in front of my mouth. I was so happy.

"Mattia?" I said.
It became silent.

"y/n?"

"oh my gosh Mattia" I said and cried more.
"i miss you so much"

"I miss you too, baby. How are you? where are you? why haven't you called me?"

"Mom took my phone and sendt the message to you, Mattia. I had no phone for two weeks, I swear."

"it's okay baby. It's okay. where are you?"

"im twelve hours away".

I heard him sob.
He's crying.

"Mattia don't cry" I said and started to cry aswell.

"I can't do shit without you, y/n. I need you here with me. Oh how I miss you"

"Im running away tonight".

"what?"

"im running away tonight to be with you and my friends. I can't do this anymore. Katie knows everything and I'll explain everything when im back. I just need you to not worry and don't cry, okay baby? Everything will be fine, and were in each others arms in less then 24 hours. If you want to know anything, call Katie"

I heard him sob more.
My heart broke but I knew we both cried of happiness.

"I can't wait, y/n. I promise no one can take you from me again. How have you been?"

"Don't worry im fine baby. Mom will probably come in any minute, I need to start packing. I'll call you later okay?" I said.

"okay y/n. Be careful and be safe"

"thank you Mattia, I will. Be safe aswell. Oh and Mattia?-"

"yes?"

"I love you too".

-
I love u guys. Nah not the last chapter hahah❤️👩🏻‍🦯