♡ 43 - dinner (last chapter)

-

"yes" I said, looking up at him while were just smiling at each other.

-

I could finally go back to school, without stressing over them calling my mom. The school has probably called mom and asking her where I am since I haven't been to school for over two weeks, but like thats not my problem to think about. Im going back.

I have stuff to catch up on, but for my luck, Mattia says he can help me.

So now, me and Katie were sitting with the boys in the school-cafeteria.
Amanda has just been real quiet after seeing me and Mattia together.

Nice people always win, I thought to myself.

"so when is your mom coming?" Alejandro asked.

"I think she's coming today or tomorrow, she said after she found a house we could live in. And she already has all her clothes in the luggage, so I guess were just moving straight in after finding a good house" I said.

"that's good, no more problems" Alvaro said.
I smiled while nodding, he's right.
No more problems, finally.

Mattia kissed my head and put his hand on my hand, on the table.

-

The next day, mom had texted me, telling me that she found a house, and asking if I could invite my friends over for dinner.

That's kindoff not-normal of her?

I just told her okay, without asking any questions.

She told me to meet her at the grocery so we could see the house together.

I went to the grocery and there she was, smiling. She had some bags besides her aswell.

"oh my dear I've missed you so much!" she said, hugging me tight.

"me too, mom" I said. She kissed my head and hugged me for a little while, before letting me go.

"ready to see the house?"

"yes" I nodded eagerly.

We sat down in the car and mom started to drive.
When we arrived, it was a nice house.
We walked in and the house were pretty nice inside aswell. The house also already had furnitute inside.

"you like it?" she asked.

"yes, is it ours?" I asked, since we were the only ones here and not a estate agent (?).

"yes, I was here before I picked you up, and I took a decision then" she said.

"well, I've packed out our stuff, and I grabbed your luggage at Katie's, so everything is on it's place" mom said, walking to the kitchen with the groceries. She unoacked the stuff, put everything in the fridge and started to cook right away, since everyone is coming in one hour.

I walked around, while looking. It was nice.
I decided to head up, and watch the rooms.
Pretty aswell.

My room were big and I liked it, but I'll kindoff miss to live in the same house as Mattia..

I walked down again, and sat down on our new couch.
Mom made lasagna, as I could smell.

She fixed the table, and fixed everything nicely.

Wow, what happened to her.

"do you need help mom?" I asked.

"no it's okay" she said, taking the lasagna out of the oven and cutting it into pieces