♡ 8 - get out

It's Friday already. Yesterday was just a normal day, norhing happene. Mattia has just been ignoring me, like always.

It was Alejandro's party tonight. I was so excited.
I had all my classes alone first period, and it was lunch now.

"So, should I wear red or black? They are the sexiest colours" Katie asked.

"Red maybe, and I'll take black. Or you take black and I red. I think black will look stunning on you"

"Thanks. I dont even know why im asking, I don't have any red dresses".

The boys walked in to the cafeteria. Kairi and I exchanged a smile to each other, and Alejandro waved to us, Roshaun and Alvaro too.
Not Mattia tho, he was walking with his phone in his hand.

"You know I saw that, right?" Katie said.

"What?"

"You and Kairi. End off. Im shipping you and it will happen".

"Shut up Katie" I said and laughed.

"No im serious" Katie said and took a bite from her salad.

I just rolled my eyes and laughed.
Maybe me and Kairi could get closer tonight? I mean he is cute and nice.

-
Lunch is over and right now im sitting in my english class with Mattia.

"So I wrote an example to our plot, because obviously we need a plot. This could be it. Then, we'll just build it up with details so it gets longer and you can write 5 pages and I can write 5 pages, but we have to agree on what were writing, so the story makes sence" Mattia said.

Wow I was shocked.
He actually made an effort to work with me. And the reason is because I promised I would never talk to him.

"Wow great Mattia, you were actually helpful for once" I said and clapped his shoulder.

Mattia rolled his eyes before we started to look for inspiration and help, on the internet.
-

I was home now. Me and Katie said goodbye right after school we were going to fix us for Alejandro's party in some hours.

Mattia still doesn't know that im coming.

I decided to take a shower and wash my hair. The party didn't start before tonight, so I had good time to was my hair.

My hands were full of shower products when I walked into the bathroom, and I put everything on the bench.
Little did I know I forgot to LOCK the bathroom door.

I took my stuff and took off my towel before I got in the shower.
I was quick, I would normally use 40 minutes but this time I used 20. (20 is my minimal record lmao).

I brushed my wet hair and tied up my towel and it reached to my knees. I shaved my legs too.

The door opened and I started to scream.
Then I realized it was Mattia.

"What the fuck!" I said.

He looked schocked but he didnt walk out, instead, he leaned his shoulder against the door frame.

"Ups, my bad" he said and smiled.

"Can you get out? Im literally naked, Mattia".

Mattia just smiled with a devilish smirk and looked me down, until he locked his eyes in my eyes again.

"Im not home tonight", still smirking and standing there.

"Okay good just get out Mattia" I said and walked towards him and pushed him out of the bathroom. I closed the door and let out a big sigh.

I dryed my hair and put on some comfy clothes because I wanted to do my make up first.

I straightened my hair and went for a red leather dress. It was tight but it looked stunning.

"Im leaving" Mattia yelled.

"Fine, im just gonna stay here" I yelled back while I started to do my make up.

"You better" he yelled back before he walked down the stairs.

You'll see.

I was wearing my normal make up and lipgloss. This isn't a wedding so I dont have to do too much.

I took my phone and it was 1 hour since Mattia left. The party had already started.

3 missed calls from Katie💜

I called back.

"Katie im so sorry my make up took a while even tho it's just basic, just did it slower than usual" I told her.

"It's okay, I called to let you know that i'm at your place in 2 minutes, you don't know where Ale lives, so im coming" she said.

"Thank you Katie. See you" and then I hang up.

I walked down the stairs when the doorbell ringed. I opened it while I was putting my shoes on.

"Okay yes girl" Katie said.
Katie looked stunning.

"You look bomb, Katie. If Alejandro isn't hooking up with you tonight, then I am" I was joking with her.

We laughed together while we walked to Alejandro's house. It wasn't as far as I thought it would be.
You could already hear the music.

"You ready? Welcome to your first NJ party. Enjoy bitch" Katie said.
She dragged me inside where it smelled alcohol and it was full of people from school.

-

Partys is where everything happens am I right🥺🥺🥺????