♡ 22 - you look good

-

"you have to look sexy tonight" Katie was getting to it.
"Katie it's not necessarly" I said laughing.

"Im more excited then you" she said and laughed with me.

We continued to talk about this and Katie explaining how it's not disgusting and planned on what we were doing at the party, just girl stuff, and the time passed by real quick.

Mattia came by to offer us a ride to the party which we agreed to.

I decided to wear red, again, because I knew Mattia liked red on me.

We finished our make up while vibing to Ariana Grande, dangerous woman

"This song is us, tonight" Katie said and we continued to put on some last make up while singing.

When we were done, we stood in front of my big mirror looking at ourself.

"We both look fucking good. I'd smash" I told Katie.

"Me too" Katie added and we laughed. We took some pics and decided to head down stairs. Mattia was sitting on the coach, wearing this:

 Mattia was sitting on the coach, wearing this:

We stared at each other.

"Looking fire, girls" Mattia said looking at Katie and at me. He looked me in the eyes, slowly down my chest and stomach, then legs. He then looked in my eyes again.

"Not bad you either, Polibio" I said and Katie was smirking watching me and Mattia.

We headed towards his car, sat down and he started the car. It was playing music, but the volume was low so we could talk at the same time.

"Aren't you drinking tonight, why are you driving?" Katie asked.

"I'll probably drink if I feel for it, if im drunk I'll get someone to drive me home or I'll sleep at Ale's" Mattia said. She nodded and leaned back again. It was silent, but not for long because we had already arrived.

"Let's party then" Mattia said and guided us in to the house.

Many was dancing, screaming the lyrics. Many was making out in the middle of the crowd, on the coach or in the corner. We headed to the kitchen to take something to drink.

"I'll go look for Ale" Katie said and left me and Mattia together alone.

Mattia smirked and came closer to me.

"You look so good today. I love red on you".

I smiled while blushing and looked down.

"What do you want to drink? Vodka or Tequilla" he asked

"I'll start with a cider first" I said and smiled. He nodded and handed me an apple cider.
He then came closer and closer.

Should I ask him about the picture?
Yes I should.

"Mattia can I ask you something?"

"Sure".

"Last night, I was going to text Roshaun from your phone, I accidentaly tapped on photo's and I saw my picture in there. Why are you keeping a picture of me in lingerie?".

Mattia bit his lip and looked around. He then smirked, still biting his lip before he leaned closer to my ear.

"Because it was sexy as fuck"