1 🥀: On The Run

Jeffrey Tate(BWay Yungy)🦇🖤

Fuck...this was bad, I thought vaguely as I just stared down at my hands. I was sat on the couch, but it was hard to concentrate when this nigga just pacing around like a animal.

"Mane, cut that shit out," I snapped, losing my temper.

Kevin stopped long enough to mug me, then continued his dumb pacing.
Suddenly he growled, "Fuck. Look what you done got us into na'. Why you hadda' start all this?"

"Hell up, you was jus' as responsible as we was."

"That why Deegoblaaa sittin' in a prison right now? Fuck he was thinking, shooting--"

I was in his face in an instant, making him back up a little. "What's done is done. We gotta find a way out this. Now quit running 'round screaming like a luh bitch and let's figure this out."

Kevin stared at me for a second, then relaxed a bit, nodding his head. He thought a little bit, then weakly suggested, "We could always jus' say we ain't know it was finna go down that way, that we ain't know there was a gun--"

"And drop all the blame on Dee? Fuck you talm' 'bout, opp ass bitch. You must forgot who your niggas are, just cuz of a lil' time." This nigga was real life getting on my nerves. Shoulda' remembered niggas ain't solid.

"Well what else can we do?"

Just then Kevin whirled towards the window like he'd heard sum. He peeked out through the drawn curtains, his face going ashy.

"Shit! It's Twelve! We gotta move."

We hauled ass to the backdoor and sprinted out the house--
To be met face to face with an officer.

"I got 'em!" He yelled into his walkie-talkie, pointing a gun at us.  "Get on the ground!"

I weighed my options and realized we was royally fucked. Ain't no way outta this.

So I slowly raised my hands and got down on my knees. Kevin looked scared as fuck, but he followed suit.

And like that, we got arrested. For being principals to first-degree murder.

Two Months Later
Janika Starr 💫:

Two Months LaterJanika Starr 💫: