DC|006.

ıllıllı 𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞 ıllıllı
"HEAVY"

ıllıllı 𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞 ıllıllı"HEAVY"

"Never seen a nigga real 'til me"

"Told them krakkas fuck you pay me !" Some nigga rapped walking past me and Relly.

I chewed on my straw looking some shawty up and down as me and Relly walked through the hallways of this raggedy ass school.

Crenshaw High.

"Ion like how she try to check me bout that nigga like that ! Then Kiara walked Dynasia ass just now behind her nigga !"

I looked another shawty up and down as I past by her "You loud sweetheart." I told her with a mug on my face.

Yelling in my fucking ear. It's too early for allat.

"Boy." She mugged me back.

I continued walking brushing that lil shit off "Ion see how I still come in this bitch everyday for 5 days straight." I huffed shaking my head.

"I don't either." Relly shook his head as well "I be two seconds from dropping out this bitch everyday."

We both walked in our next class which was gym "Hell, I got a few months left. Ain't no point of stopping here now." I shrugged.

"Some bullshit I tell ya." He blew out breath walking towards the locker room.

I walked over to the coach office walking inside sitting in the chair "Hey Jalan. How your day going?" She asked filling some paper work out.

"It's aight. Same ole, Same ole. Different day." I chewed on the straw looking at the paper work she was filling out. "Who done played with you last period?" I turned my head reading the information on the referral.

"Two girls got the fighting in my last period over some boy. And the friends decided to fight each other too" She waved her hand making a face "You know, Just nonsense."

"I bet cuh don't een' fuck with them like that."

She looked up making the same face"Mmhm. He was laughing while they was fighting. Boy ain't give not one fuck."

I shook my head "That be them girls that ain't grow up with a daddy doing that stupid shit. They need some stability in they lives. These lil niggas ain't worry about them how they think they is" 

"Right. They just looking for love in a male, That's all to it. Sad these lil boys don't care about that tho. They just care about getting in they pants." Coach shook her head.