DC|047.

▌│█║▌║▌║ 𝙆𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙮 ║▌║▌║█│▌
"KO"

▌│█║▌║▌║ 𝙆𝙤𝙙𝙮 𝙎𝙢𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙮 ║▌║▌║█│▌"KO"

"Wish on a star for a sign"

"Why it's so dense out here ?" Chyna made a face.

"Because it's a rain forest." Bobbi side eyed her.

Isaiah wrapped his arm around Bobbi shoulder pulling her closer to him "Don't make my ole lady mad fore I have to fuck you up out here." He side eyed Chyna as well.

This nigga been having me trippin the whole trip.

I chuckled looking around me then looked beside me at Pernetta "What's wrong ?"

She shook her head looking where she was going "Nothing. Look." She pointed at some bird in the tree.

I looked up at them noticing some tree frogs "Oh that's sweeet."

Pinky grabbed my hand linking her arm with mines laying her head on my shoulder. I looked down at her and made a face.  

The shit kinda weird cause we ain't never did this before. The only time we ever touched each other is when we fucking or fighting. 

"I'll give you hunnid dollars if you climb up the tree and swing on that rope." Isaiah looked at Heavy and said.

Heavy looked at him crazy as hell "Man I wish like hell I would."

"Up, You out hunnid dollars." 

"My daddy is funny." Pernetta lowly chuckled.

"You having fun ?" I asked her.

She nodded her head "Yea. I'm just scared something ugly gone jump out and scare me."

I chuckled shaking "Yo tough ass being scary now." 

"We in the real jungles." She looked around then gasped "Y'all look at daddy." She pointed.

I looked up and started laughing "That motherfucker ugly. What type of monkey that is ?" Heavy asked.

"You heard Pinky ?" Bobbi chuckled and asked Isiah.

"Nah. What her funny looking ass say ?"

"That is a spider monkey." The tour guide started telling him facts about the monkey.

"She said look at you." Bobbi pointed at the monkey.

Isaiah sucked his teeth, mugging her "You always talking shit."