DC| 008.

ıllıllı 𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞 ıllıllı
"HEAVY"

"My people them still steady trapping and they still be getting active" 

"What you doing?" My daddy asked.

I stretched out in my bed sighing "Shid none. Just getting up."

He sucked his teeth "Nigga its 11 in the morning and you still sleep? Getcho ass up and getcho day started."

I sat up yawning "Man, I be outside all night."

"Nigga for what?"

"Nigga I'm grown." I made a face.

"Niggas turn 18 and think they grown. You ain't grown cause the government said you grown."

"I'm grown pop. Accept it." I got out the bed rubbing my chest.

"Yeah whatever. Where my daughter?"

I turned not seeing Dawnie in my bed no more "Ion know. She came and got in my bed last night. She probably in the living room."

"Where yo momma?"

"Hell, Probably outside." I walked out my room hearing multiple voices in the front room "Oh they got company."

I walked in my momma room seeing Relly laid in her bed playing the game "Where momma and Dawnie?"

"Dawnie taking a bath and momma went somewhere."

"Tell my lil nigga waddup." Pop said.

"Pop said waddup." I told Relly.

"Wasshannin old mannn." He dragged focusing on the game.

I walked in my momma bathroom seeing Dawnie in the tub playing with her doll babies "Dawnie in the tub pop." I put my phone on speaker "Hm, Pop on the phone." I sat my phone on the tub. "Don't knock my phone in the tub."

"Hello?"

"Hey daddy." She grinned looking at my phone.

"Hey ma ma. What you doing?"

"Nothinggg." She tilted her head smiling "I'm playing with my toys. What you doing daddy?"

I walked out the bathroom looking at my momma t.v "Oh, Lemme hop on." I told him, noticing he was playing 2k.

"I'm playing Zoe and Buddy. I gotchu after this."