DC|042.

╚»★«╝ 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 ╚»★«╝
"PINKY"

╚»★«╝ 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐏𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫 ╚»★«╝"PINKY"

"Been like that since a small child"

"Pinkyyyy. Why are you cryingggg ?" India slurred.

I looked around sitting on a random step wiping my face "I'm sad D." I sniffed putting her on pause.

Babydaddy👨‍👩‍👧
Today 9:27 PM

mmcht man now you really dtm. yo stupid ass bet not do nothing stupid
9:27 PM

man turn yo location back on
9:30 PM

Pernetta go tf home bruh and stop wandering the fuccin streets crying and shit cuh
9:36 PM 

broooo you pissing me off ignoring me
Read 9:39 PM

I clicked back on the FaceTime looking at India face "I'm bored." She started cracking up "I'm bored in a house and I'm in a house bored."

I started chuckling sniffing "Bitch you is really drunk."

"She asked me if I'm drunk, I said really really." She started moving her head around.

I started chuckling again shaking my head "At least you finally living yo life." I looked around wiping my tears.

Cause I'm ready to end mines.

"Why are you crying? Is momma okay ? Lord momma is not okay. I knew I shouldn've drunk that whole bottle."

"No girl. Momma is okay. I think. I'm crying because I'm going through that shit."

She looked around then leaned in closer to her phone "Bitch what shit ?" She whispered.

I hate this bitch lmfaoo.

"The depression shit bitch."

"Ohhhhh. The depression shit." She nodded "Yeah I heard that's kinda hard." She continued "I kinda don't wanna go through that." She shook her head "Nope. I like being happy. Fuck Jalan and them kids."

I nodded "Yeah." I chuckled picking with some grass "It is. Do you love me as a person ?"

"I love you as a human being." She grinned "You're my favorite person in the whole wide world. You and Jalan."