DC|021.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 ★·.·'¯'·.·★
"DIA"

"Soft spot for you like a nigga was some tissue"

"Shid, So I go and lay down on the bed and shit. She get the shit wet and shit and mannnnnn, Tell me why this bitch gave me forehead." One of Jalan's friends looked at them while telling a story.

They all bust out laughing "I said well what the fuck was that ? This bitch had snot and shit coming out her nose like she just went off. She talking bout some that was head boy. Nah bitch that was forehead."

"Ay I'm fucking tripping" laughed telling him.

"Talking about that was forehead. I hate Melly." Kris died laughing.

I looked around my surroundings hearing kids playing from the distance while loud music played from down the street "You okay?" Jalan asked.

I looked at him and nodded "You comfortable?"

I nodded again looking around at his friends. "D, Ion think you ready get another niece." Kody said.

I looked at Kody furrowing my eyebrows "Huh?"

"Oh she talk ?"

"Leave my homegirl alone." Yahyah smacked one of them.

I ignored them still looking at Kody seeing him pissed off "Why you saying that? What Pinky do now?"

"She talking about she don't know if me or some nigga named Yanis the daddy." He looked at me with a mug on his face.

"Oh damn." They all started to say.

Somebody whistled making Jalan look over and bust out laughing "Whoever just whistled a fucked individual."

"Nah, That's toughhh."

"I mean, If you gone cap ha, Wait til the baby get here. Cause ian helping you toe tag no pregnant bitch."

I mugged him "My sister not a bitch and nobody's capping shit."

"Period. Y'all gone stop playing wit ha sister." Tae co-signed.

"Ain't nobody say shit bout capping nothing." Kody looked at the person that said it.

"Damn, Not Kody got cheated on."

"In all fairness, Kody was cheating on her and doing him so she did the same." I defended.