DC| 012.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 ★·.·'¯'·.·★
"DIA"

"Introverted these days, Introverted these days"

"Aight now Jr." I looked down at him rolling my neck "Don't fuck with me."

"Why is you talking to that baby like that ?" Jalan questioned.

I looked back at my phone "Why you call me?" I rolled my neck.

"Why yo ass not in school ?" He rolled his neck as well"Know I talk to you everyday in this damn class. You wyling."

I bust out laughing then started giggling "You funny. Why you ain't talking to that girl you use to always talk to that be always looking at me ?"

"Cause I seen you girl." He made a face.

"Boyyyyy." I dragged stirring my eggs. "You or my nephew bet not fuck with me right now."

"I'm telling you, You a whole new person now that you talk. Look. I wouldn't even had knew that you was ghetto too."

"I'm not even ghetto." I chuckled pulling Jr from in front of the oven checking on my biscuits.

"You is. You really is." He looked at something while twisting his hair.

"Your hair look soft and nappy at the same time, Ion like that." 

He sucked his teeth "Girl, That uglass bonnet."

"My scarf and bonnet is cute." I rolled my neck.

"It ain't. That ugly ass print."

"What that big ass NH on the side of your neck means?" I tilted my head a little.

"Neighborhood." 

"What's that ?" I made a face. 

"Rollin 60s neighborhood crips." 

"Ew." I made a stank face "You a crip. Yuck."

He jerked his head back "Girl."

"I'm just playing." I chuckled "My "brothers" in law are crips."

"What they is?"

"One a grape and the other a rollin 60." 

"Oh aight." He nodded.

"Oh aight." I mocked putting some eggs on my plate and some in Jr bowl.