DC|013.

ıllıllı 𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞 ıllıllı
"HEAVY"

"I'm riding round with that glizzy, Pussy come run up on that chrome"

"Dawnie, Come eat the rest of this food bruh." I sucked my teeth looking at the bowl of ravioli sitting on the table.

"I don't want anymore." She pouted walking in the kitchen. "I want chicken."

"Ion know how to fry chicken. I just know how to heat shit up."

Hell, Relly the one that can cook. Not me.

"Can you buy me some?"

"It's raining outside mane. Ion wanna go out there." I picked the bowl up putting it in the microwave heating it up.

She frowned staring at the microwave "I don't want that."

"Okay. I'll eat it." I picked her book bag up out the chair and put her folder back in it then closed it. I held it out for her to grab "Hm, go put it in momma room."

She grabbed it walking out the kitchen. I walked over to the microwave and took the bowl out, closed it, then grabbed a fork. I walked out the kitchen eating the ravioli. I went and sat on the couch picking my phone up from the table unlocking it.

Kody
FaceTiming...

"Wassup cuh ?" He answered on the fourth ring.

"Where you at ?"I asked

"With Dink bitch ass." 

"You the bitch." I heard Dink tell him.

"Come to my crib when you leave from round him."

"Aight."

I hung up locking my phone getting up. I walked in the kitchen putting the bowl of ravioli back in the microwave then walked out the kitchen. I walked down the hallway going inside my momma room looking at Dawnie laid in the middle of the bed watching Open season "Come on. Get yo chicken." I opened the closet door grabbing her purple raincoat and her rain boots.

She climbed out the bed walking over to me. I put her coat on then put her boots on turning the light out. I grabbed her hand walking out the room "Go wait for me in the living room." I let her hand go.

I walked in my room and put a coat and some shoes on grabbing my gun. I walked out my room pulling my keys out my pants pocket while tucking my gun. "Come on." I held my hands out for Dawnie turning all the lights out knowing she was scared of the dark.