DC|036.

ıllıllı 𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞 ıllıllı
"HEAVY"

ıllıllı 𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞 ıllıllı"HEAVY"

"Ima sucka then"

"Why do you have those big ass shades on in this store ?" I bust out laughing looking at India clown ass.

She ignored me sipping whatever that was in that cup looking around Walgreens "Sh." She shushed me.

I looked at the plan b's she was holding and shook my head "You know those almost 50 dollars a piece right ?"

"I know. I can afford it so watch out."

"You got bout 8 of them hoes. I hope you can afford them."

"I have 3 so back up and mind the business that minds you."

"That's why yo ass got a hangover."

"That's why this maybe baby you tried to plant going bye bye."

"Bruh, I keep telling you I wore a condom."

"I didn't see a condom in the trash this morning. I don't wanna hear it." She held her hand up. "You not slick Goode. Don't fuck with me this morning."

I bust out laughing.

Dawg I hate her sometimes.

"India please get out of my face."

"Don't be mad because I'm finna kill it."

"It ain't shit to kill."

"That's what they all say til it actually is." She opened her purse "You good ? You need any condoms or anything ?"

"Girl no."

"Oh that's good because I won't buying you none." She put the plan bs on the conveyor belt "I got my protect. Ion know bout you."

The lady behind us started chuckling "Don't mind ha. She wyling."

"At least she safe." The lady shrugged.

"Safe is the correct word." India nodded "How much you said ?"

"140. 61"

She pulled a hundred out with two twenties "Gimme some change." She held her hand out.

"Ut un. Pay for yo protection full price."