DC|031.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 ★·.·'¯'·.·★
"DIA"

"Really you ain't shit and I know I'm too emotional"

"Get off of me." I pushed Jalan off of me waking up.

Stupid ass bitch. 

He sucked his teeth turning over on his stomach putting his pillow over his head. "Push me. Fuck ?" I heard him mumbled.

I kicked him getting out the bed fixing my tank top "Stupid ass ho gone lay on me knowing what you did."

"We won't even together. Damn !"

"Yes we was and I'm not gonna keep arguing with you about it either !"

"We was talking." He muffled.

"Still was entertaining each other." I digged around in my bag for my toothbrush case.

"You wake UP on bullshit." He moved the pillow from over his head "Yeah I fucked her a MONTH ago BEFORE we was officially together, The fuck you want me to do about it ?" 

"Oh you expect me to just forgive and forget that fast ?" I stopped and looked at him stupidly "You crazier than I thought."

"If you sat there and cried for two whole hours, ignored me for the rest of the night and now acting bold and nonchalant towards me right now, You think that I think that you gonna forgive and fucking forget that fucking fast? Be a fucking smart ass instead of a fucking dumb ass." He sat up pissed off now. 

"You have no right to be mad. You the one that did the cheating."

He scrunched his face "The fuck you mean ? This a free country. I'm free to feel how ever the fuck I wanna feel." 

"You don't have a right to be mad like I said bitch." I threw my toothbrush at him getting mad myself. 

He huffed mugging me "Beating on me and calling me out my name ain't gone make you feel better. It's gone get you fucked the fuck up you keep fucking hitting and talking crazy at me."

I took my toothpaste out the bag along with the deodorant and threw the bottle at him "Gimme my fucking toothbrush stupid fuck !" 

He tossed my toothbrush on the bed mugging me still "Stupid ass bitch." I mumbled snatching my toothbrush off the bed.

I walked in bathroom slamming the door shut "Fuck you slamming shit for ?!"

"He better get the fuck out my face." I mumbled using the bathroom.

I washed my hands then started brushing my teeth. I mugged Jalan as he walked in the bathroom on the phone "Mane yeah— Hold on." He put them on mute sitting his phone on the counter.

I continued brushing my teeth looking at his phone. I spit in the sink rinsing my mouth out then grabbed his phone clicking out the FaceTime call "Why is you going through my phone ?" He huffed flushing the toilet.