DC|007.

★·.·'¯'·.·★ 𝙄𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙖 𝙋𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙧 ★·.·'¯'·.·★
"DIA"

"Can't feel my pain 'cause I hid it deep inside"

"You done that girl hair?" I asked Pinky as she walked in my room eating a sandwich.

She nodded sitting on bed stretching "Woo chile. I am tied."

"Tell me why I knew who Heavy was this whole time. I just didn't know that it was him."

She furrowed her eyebrows "How you find out?"

"Remember that night you and momma came to get me from work and I told y'all I cried and you called me a cry baby?"

She nodded "Yeah."

"He was in there that night. I was coming out the bathroom after having a mental breakdown and he was standing there waiting to use the men's bathroom. I was so embarrassed because my face was so red and puffy."

"How you find out that that was him?" She ate a chip.

"We got the same gym class now."

She leaned back "Whaaaaa?"

"Yea, I got switched out drama class into gym and he's in my gym class." I shrugged "He's actually cool. He don't even seem like a gang banger."

"Yea, His folks don't play about education. They be on it." She chuckled "He a good dude. He mean but he do shit for people."

I furrowed my eyebrows "He's mean? He doesn't seem mean."

"He ain't rude mean but he blunt, nonchalant mean. He'll tell it how it is and that shit be sounding mean as fuck."

"How you know all of this?" I chuckled.

"Bitch I be around them sometimes." She waved me off. "He a lil fine ain't it ?"

I nodded "Yeah."

"He real dangerous. All Kody friends is. I like it. It's a rush to my little ole life."

I chuckled shaking my head "Of course you like that dangerous shit."

She shrugged "Hell, I rather be in a shootout than bored. It's some to do."

"Girl WHAT ?" I bust out laughing "You is crazy. That's what you is, Okay ?" I chuckled shaking my head.

"I always been the wild child now that I think about it." She chuckled staring off "Always showed my ass."