DC| 010.

ıllıllı 𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞 ıllıllı
"HEAVY"

ıllıllı 𝐉𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞 ıllıllı"HEAVY"

"Ion want them lames around me either" 

"I'm doing it right now?" Dawnie slid her paper towards me.

I lifted my head up sliding the paper in front of me looking at it then nodded "Yeah. Now trace and write these two right here and you done." I slid the paper back in front of her.

"But it say do tomorrow." She pointed at the date.

"That's to—" I looked at it "Oh. Well you finish with this." I grabbed the paper and her folder.

I put the paper in her folder pulling the packet out. "Uhhh ... You read a book today?"

She nodded "Yes. I read cat in the hat today." She pulled it out her bookbag.

I opened the book making sure it won't no picture book. I checked the box off writing the book name in the title slot and the date "You color your elephant?"

She nodded "I did it yesterday."

"Aight then you done yo homework for today." I closed the packet putting it back in her homework folder.

"I get chips now?" She put the cat in the hat book back in her bookbag.

I grabbed her bookbag putting her homework folder in there then closed it. I grabbed the store bag opening it pulling the munchies bag out handing it to her "Don't eat all them either." 

"I'm not. Open." She held the bag out.

I opened the bag for her then handed it back getting up from the kitchen table hearing somebody knock on the door.

I walked in the living room looking at Relly and Avery on the couch sleep while Lab rats was playing on the t.v. I walked over towards the door opening it wide unlocking the screen door "Hey my love." My momma kissed my cheek walking the house.

"Hello." Her friend spoke walking in the house behind her.

"Hey." I mumbled locking the screen door back.

"Dawnie did her homework?" Momma asked.

I nodded walking away from the door "Yo head still hurt ?"

I nodded again"Yea."

"You took anything for it ?"